Dive bombing Catalina

BradB

4 minutes ago, paulb said:

Great shots John! :)

What do you think of Envtex/Envshade?

I had been using PTA for quite awhile but I am new to this program . These were my first shots with Envtex/Envshade .

John

6 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Super set of screen shots John what do you think of Envtex/Envshade where you using both programmes when I did p3d crashed but I have only been using ENVSHADE

and I had no problems at all regards stewart 

I used both programs with no issues . I did make sure that PTA was not running . More testing this week .....stay tuned . :):)

Cheers

John

Just now, Stillwater said:

Another proof that your sim is in a really good state. And your camera settings also. Do you use EzDok, John?

Nope , just stock camera views . I am hoping that Chase Plane releases soon : https://fsfxpackages.com/en/ChasePlane/

Our friend Jack has been part of the Beta Team and he absolutely loves it . :):D

John

35 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Looks great John.  Especially #3 but I really don't see much difference between PTA and ENVTEX.  Maybe it's me.  As far as Chase plane goes, it's very stable, I would quit flying if I couldn't use it, haven't had one problem with it so far.

Right now I don't see a lot of difference either ; but the price was very affordable and it's super easy to use . :):)

Cheers

John

Got some lovely light going there John. Haven't tried Envtex myself yet - got it a while back but after the trouble I had with the enhanced Rex clouds I got fed up with playing with the environment and decided to leave things as they are on  for a while.

Archived