The tourists slowly move on

Stillwater

1 minute ago, paulb said:

Great flight Gerold! Did you unload everything for the last shot or were you just worried about the weight?

The poor guy next to you is clearly overloaded. ;):D

Correct, we have unloaded all the luggage and liquid freight we took over from Bundaberg. The static AI next to us obviously was not so careful :D:D!

Beautiful scenery in your flight Gerold.

Just don't park under the trees unless you want your plane decorated by the roosting fruit bats.:wacko::ph34r::o

2 hours ago, BradB said:

I hope your weight and balances are correct Gerold : it would be a shame if you crashed and all that good rum would be lost forever . :unsure::rolleyes::o:(:lol:

Cheers

John

No problems John, they would have plenty to drink until the rescue team arrived.:huh:

3 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Super set of screen shots Gerold and I enjoyed your trip regards stewart

Thank you, Stewart!

3 hours ago, BradB said:

I hope your weight and balances are correct Gerold : it would be a shame if you crashed and all that good rum would be lost forever . :unsure::rolleyes::o:(:lol:

Cheers

John

No worries, John: The constant loss of fuel during the flight could be perfectly compensated by other liquids being consumed - just for trimming purposes. Landing felt totally smooooooth.

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful scenery in your flight Gerold.

Just don't park under the trees unless you want your plane decorated by the roosting fruit bats.:wacko::ph34r::o

No problems John, they would have plenty to drink until the rescue team arrived.:huh:

The parking problem was ignored, Martyn, and the wait time for the ground services just flew away for us :P...!

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice flight Gerold!  I noticed that poor guys wheels too.  But your scenery and colors look terrific, especially the water.

Haha, Jack, either they had maintenance problems, too much load or it is a little orbx glitch...

5 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Enjoyed the flight Gerold and the screenshots were great!!!!!!!

Thank you John. It is a showcase area for Orbx I feel. And I did not post any of the ground details here...

3 hours ago, adambar said:

Fantastic flight and shots Gerold! :)

Thanks Adam!

Archived