Uninstalling P3DV3 leaving P3DV4 intact

Hi everyone, sorry if this is posted somewhere else but now that I have all my Orbx products installed into P3DV4 and would like to uninstall P3DV3 which has all the same Orbx products installed as well is there a guide or procedure to follow to remove P3DV3 and all its products leaving P3DV4 untouched? I've just been through a complete reinstall of everything including the OS so I certainly don't want to mess anything up and would just like to be left with a clean V4 install, any advise is certainly appreciated.

Regards Rod.

When entering FTX Central, you select the v3 option. Then yo have access to all the Orbx stuff installed in P3D v3. Therefore you can use it to uninstall all Orbx titles there and only the data of P3D v3 will be affected.

The Orbx data of your P3D v4 installation therefore should be left unaffected and are afterwards still accessible via your FTX Central v4 option (which should be then starting up automatically after P3D v3 has been removed)

Basically your P3D v3 Orbx files are different and at a separate location from your P3D v4 Orbx files.

Archived