Homestake Reservoir
2017-10-20_18-36-31-53310321.jpg

2017-10-20_18-40-7-980.jpg

LXV.jpg

RL trip into Leadville - North America's Highest airport :

Thanks for looking !! .

Cheers

John

The scenery is AMAZING John!  Terrific shots and your settings look spot on.  I see you're using Little Nav Map, but do you use it on a separate monitor?  I have a spare one but wouldn't have a clue how to connect it to my GTX 980.  That would be some vert new territory for me.  Would I need special software for two monitors?

Sorry for the questions, but yeah, your shots, looks like I gotta make this trip too.

By the way, were you flying the plane in the video?

45 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

The scenery is AMAZING John!  Terrific shots and your settings look spot on.  I see you're using Little Nav Map, but do you use it on a separate monitor?  I have a spare one but wouldn't have a clue how to connect it to my GTX 980.  That would be some vert new territory for me.  Would I need special software for two monitors?

Sorry for the questions, but yeah, your shots, looks like I gotta make this trip too.

By the way, were you flying the plane in the video?

Hey Jack , I would think your card would support a second monitor . No special software needed , Little Nav Map just run's on the second monitor .

John

Just now, BradB said:

Hey Jack , I would think your card would support a second monitor . No special software needed , Little Nav Map just run's on the second monitor .

John

By the way, were you flying the plane in the video? - Ha Ha - I wish . :D:lol:

John

9 hours ago, BradB said:

John

But how, maybe I should consult YT.  I don't know what to do after physically connecting it but am quite willing to learn!

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

But how, maybe I should consult YT.  I don't know what to do after physically connecting it but am quite willing to learn!

How to set up multiple monitors

Answer ID 3148
Updated 03/30/2016 06:20 PM
How do I set up multiple monitors?

Make sure both monitors are connected to the NVIDIA-based graphics card,

- Open the NVIDIA Control Panel. You can do this from the pop-up menu when you right-click on the desktop.

- Under the Display category, select "Set up Multiple Displays"

- Check the box next to the inactive display you wish to activate as a secondary display and click apply.

- If your display is not shown, click "My display is not shown..." to force detection.

- You can drag the green boxes around to match the physical arrangement of your displays, and choose which one is primary by right-clicking on it and selecting "Make Primary".

Cheers

John

Archived