GES disable animated libraries?

Nico666

dont know what caused this stutter, maybe Libraries?? 

When I fly from  EDEP to EDDF and Frankfurt City loads in, it stutters and before Frankfort also 2 or 3 little stutters..

this wasnt with only FTX Global and OLC EU..

3 hours ago, Nico666 said:

dont know what caused this stutter, maybe Libraries?? 

When I fly from  EDEP to EDDF and Frankfurt City loads in, it stutters and before Frankfort also 2 or 3 little stutters..

this wasnt with only FTX Global and OLC EU..

Well, the scenery has to be loaded at one point. Particularly in the Frankfurt area you may experience some minor stutters when approaching from a more distant region. Being the most densely populated area in GES the Rhein/Main area is filled with POIs and other details. In fact unlike smaller airfields the larger airports like EDDF only come with a very limited number of animated objects (if any at all).

Are we talking about some serious stutters than continue to going on even after the scenery you're approaching should've been loaded? Any what makes you believe it is animated libraries causing them?

Bests,

Sascha

If you are runnung Win 10, the stutters may be introduced by the creators update. At least I experienced in the last weeks more stutters compared to August.

Let's hope that MS soon delivers a patch for this problem.

Its only when I fly in this area. At the area it selfs I didnt noticed stutters.

I also had a stutter after takeoff in Stuttgart, I deleted all animated named bgls in ftx au and the stutter in Stuttgart was gone. Thats the point I think its a problem by loading in libraries that caused stutters.

Just want to know is this normal or is anything wrong with my System? Because with only ftx global and olceu there was all good. 

4 minutes ago, Meerkat said:

If you are runnung Win 10, the stutters may be introduced by the creators update. At least I experienced in the last weeks more stutters compared to August.

Let's hope that MS soon delivers a patch for this problem.

Is it possible to go back before creator update? 

7 hours ago, Sascha Normann said:

Well, the scenery has to be loaded at one point. Particularly in the Frankfurt area you may experience some minor stutters when approaching from a more distant region. Being the most densely populated area in GES the Rhein/Main area is filled with POIs and other details. In fact unlike smaller airfields the larger airports like EDDF only come with a very limited number of animated objects (if any at all).

Are we talking about some serious stutters than continue to going on even after the scenery you're approaching should've been loaded? Any what makes you believe it is animated libraries causing them?

Bests,

Sascha

Its only when I fly in this area. At the area it selfs I didnt noticed stutters.

I also had a stutter after takeoff in Stuttgart, I deleted all animated named bgls in ftx au and the stutter in Stuttgart was gone. Thats the point I think its a problem by loading in libraries that caused stutters.

Just want to know is this normal or is anything wrong with my System? Because with only ftx global and olceu there was all good. 

Archived