GES My Final Shots.

And as it is already visible in the shop, it shouldn't be too far away. ;)

Btw. there is a subtitle "Germany reunified":

while there is still an invisible border dividing Germany between North and South, called "Weisswurstäquator" (in fact far more south then theborder between GEN and GES), the real border before Germany got unified was between West and East. ;):D

hello Ian,

I love your wonderful screenshots with their harmony of colors, light and shadows. Can you tell me please if you are using tools like PTA or ultra reality pack? If yes, can you show your PTA-preset, if no, I'd like to know your in-gamesettings like the three sliders for brightness, colors and saturance and your other settings in the lightsection like your cast-recieve settings for buildings, vegetations etc.?

Thanks Kai

23 minutes ago, KaiUweWeiss said:

hello Ian,

I love your wonderful screenshots with their harmony of colors, light and shadows. Can you tell me please if you are using tools like PTA or ultra reality pack? If yes, can you show your PTA-preset, if no, I'd like to know your in-gamesettings like the three sliders for brightness, colors and saturance and your other settings in the lightsection like your cast-recieve settings for buildings, vegetations etc.?

Thanks Kai

No worries Kai, I don't use PTA only P3DV4 and REX TD Enhanced Edition. here are my P3DV4 settings for you.

cheers

Iain

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Archived