Fifth CTD at San Diego

Ephedrin

Hi guys, 

first I want to say that I absolutely love KSAN... as long as it works. It looks amazing!

Well, it uses to Crash my Sim to desktop. I'm running on P3Dv4 (couldn't find a v4 support forum) and have ONLY addons, that are made for v4 (Aerosoft, ORBX, PMDG). 

The first 3 CTDs happened on approach on a northern downwind approax 3NM north of the runway in the 737 in bad weather, the fourth happened in the 777 on short final (everything has already been loaded) and now the fifth occured just after pushback from Gate 26 in the 737.

I absolutely have not had any CTDs in v4 except in KSAN, no matter how complex the scenery was, so I doubt that it's due to my  gra-card RAM (GTX 970 with 4GB). My graphic settings are pretty high but I don't use to change them at all, all of the other ORBX and Aerosoft airports (FRA, ZUR...) I have are handled flawlessly by my hardware. So my conclusion is that there must be something with KSAN that crashes the sim..

Are there any known issues that I havent been aware of yet? 

Thank you,

Marc

ok I found where I would have to look for an event log. But there is absolutely nothing at 5:52pm when I recently crashed, also nothing when it crashed before. The last application error was logged a couple days ago concerning ultimate traffic life.. But nothing today (has crashed 3 times now at KSAN since I opened this topic)

Archived