Alaska Airline Services

Stillwater

Time for boarding, you can easily read where.

2017-9-12_19-20Wrangell.jpg

And here is the solution to my last "where am I" quiz, I was long discussing this with our friend @Neptune6: PAGS Gustavus beyond.

2017-9-12_20-11Gustavus.jpg

Mt. Fairweather ...

2017-9-12_20-15MtFairweather.jpg

... and the complete Glacier Bay NP.

2017-9-12_20-22GlacierBayNP.jpg

And finally approaching Valdez, another recent purchase of mine.

2017-9-12_21-14Valdez.jpg
2017-9-12_21-17PAVD.jpg
2017-9-12_21-23Valdez.jpg

Thank you, @mikee, John @lifejogger and @Jack Sawyer!

6 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent set Gerold and it is so assuring to see that you have been spending your hard earned so wisely.

The gentleman depicted on the tail looks very happy, I bet I could wipe the smile off his face with my flying!:o:ph34r::lol:

You only have few ways to earn money, but multiple options to spend. Thanks for the confirmation I did it right with Valdez!

Your flying style is famous, maybe one day you get an Alaskan livery that fits to it? One could use this :o template...

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent set Gerold and it is so assuring to see that you have been spending your hard earned so wisely.

The gentleman depicted on the tail looks very happy, I bet I could wipe the smile off his face with my flying!:o:ph34r::lol:

+1 - I bet I could wipe the smile off his face with my flying! - If you cant Martyn , I know somebody here at the forum that could . :huh::o:D

Cheers

John

16 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

:lol:  I'll bet you can Martyn.

Archived