Crash !

mikee

Hello , I want your opinion concerning my Prepar3dV4 !  I did three flights yesterday from  LEJR To LEGE (Spain )  ,  with 2 different planes ( Just flight's Bac1-11 and Captain Sim's B737 ) using three different settings ( The last one I applied was the default One ) !  In all three cases my Prepar3d Stopped Working and Crash into desktop after 5 , 7 and 15 min. of flying !!  Then I did another flight using my Settings ( Which I used for my first flight in Spain ) , And flew Over Cyprus for One and a Half Hour , and No Crash , everything was OK :rolleyes: 

Does Anyone knows why is this happening and what is going On ?

I will appreciate any help and assistance to Solve the Problem !

I Checked the event viewer and the error was caused by Kernel - Event Tracing :( 

Thank you ,

Mike

Hello Mikee,

Did your computer automatically install the latest update for Windows 10 this week? This has caused a lot of problems for people P3D v4,  and an uninstall of the update seems to clear the issue.  Not everybody has the problems but there is a thread on a

Avsim about it here: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/519827-prepar3d-crashing-after-windows-update-kb4038788/  For me, the latest Win 10 update completely removed my joystick, throttle and rudder settings!

Kev

2 hours ago, Torchy821 said:

Hello Mikee,

Did your computer automatically install the latest update for Windows 10 this week? This has caused a lot of problems for people P3D v4,  and an uninstall of the update seems to clear the issue.  Not everybody has the problems but there is a thread on a

Avsim about it here: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/519827-prepar3d-crashing-after-windows-update-kb4038788/  For me, the latest Win 10 update completely removed my joystick, throttle and rudder settings!

Kev

Yes !!

Thanks for letting me know kev .

Mike

Archived