Green message banner - How has this moved and how to move it back?

uksfpred

Hi guys,

just the last two days the green banner which displays events in game and also my active sky whether has shifted down slightly, I don't know how or how to move it back.

Does anyone have any ideas please, I haven't changed any hardware or software, nor resolution or any graphics options at all - in fact come to think of it all i have done is install FSUIPC to get Plan G to work  running latest version of P3DV4 

TPqfhns.png

Yes, drag it back to the top (or bottom if you like) and it will remember the position. It has for me anyway.....So far. Any bets it will have moved back next time I fire up? :rolleyes: Now if only I could get AS4 to remember the weather update window size! It fills the WHOLE bloody screen!

55 minutes ago, Adam Banks said:

I found I could just drag it with the mouse. I had a similar problem with the text line from the PMDG DC-6 engineer.

Hello Adam,

not quite on topic, however

I solved the green text problem in the DC6 by switching off the notifications in the aircraft control panel.

Whoever thought that we needed a permanent green stripe across the top of the VC was at least mistaken.

Archived