Germany South - München - A Few More

Aaaaahhh!!! Such beautiful imagery! And, wow, just look at all those great detailed and unique custom POIs...simply loving seeing the shots of Germany South! Munchen looks so recognisable and all those custom and diverse types of POIs just give so much to the excitement in terms of the levels of 'anticipated explore factor' for FTX GES! Keep 'em coming guys! On a roll here :) Spectacular job!

I guess EDDN will be only marginally upgraded (was was EDDH) as will be EDDM. EDDN has been in the works by another developer (...for years now, but I guess/hope they will complete it in time for GES) and for EDDM there are two high-quality renditions availably already (which I hope at least one will make the jump into the Prepar3d4 world until release of GES).

As far as I understand, it has been the strategy of the developers to put quite an amount of work into small airports and airfiels no one can be expected to improve soon, but leave the Regional/International airports to 3rd parties.

Remains the city of Nuremberg which I am sure we will see soon.

Kind regards, Michael

2017-09-06_10-07-15-PM194.jpg

Realy nice but please add the BMW Museum and the BMW World with Factory ...

bmw-welt_bb_titelbild750.jpg

directions_parking.jpg

8136f0abf9413258.jpg

img_4533.jpg

https://www.google.de/maps/search/bmw+museum/@48.1589988,11.5683058,971a,35y,325.95h,71.15t/data=!3m1!1e3

https://www.google.de/maps/search/bmw+museum/@48.1960135,11.627935,983a,35y,329.49h,58.48t/data=!3m1!1e3

Alliance Arena with Fröttmaning and BMW

when you need mor Pictures please contact me ...

best regards

1 minute ago, volkira said:

Doesn't look anything like it.

It's like  placing a carrot amongst potatoes and saying look at all the potatoes.

It looks like it, with some visual differences.

What are you looking for? Scenery for Flight-Simulation or do you want a BMW-Factory Simulation?

26 minutes ago, volkira said:

It's like  placing a carrot amongst potatoes and saying look at all the potatoes.

Could you please explain, what you mean with the above, cause I'm not that much into gardening and agriculture. ;):ph34r:

3 hours ago, Wolfgang Lang said:

It looks like it, with some visual differences.

Lol trying to convince yourself.

It either looks like it or it doesn't.

I agree with Maddogchris.With the BMW texture it will add more to the scenery.

If you like it the way it is I'm happy for you.But

for me a more realistic texture would add much more to the cityscape.

12 hours ago, volkira said:

I would assume that using the BMW logo without proper licensing it is a trademark offense ...

13 hours ago, volkira said:

For you the world exists in black or white only? No grey tones available, right?

The shapes of the buildings do exist, only your beloved BMW logo is not shown. What a disaster :rolleyes:

The problem is you can not please everybody, especially us locals. But in software development you have to draw a border, aotherwise you never get finished.

But as this is all still WIP, we just should wait for the final product.

I also notice things looking not so good or missing (e.g. other major buildings of the Olympic park). But I will only start "complaining" when I have the finished product. ;)

Looking forward to this release, any chance of Geilenkirchen AB shots? used to live there while my late Dad served at RAF Wildenrath with the GR1 Harrier's early to mid 70's, hope this place is represented too. The Wildenrath base is now a train testing facility, but the hangers ETC are still there.

Hello,

I am absolutely fascinated by the screenshots of Germany South. Will Stuttgart be represented as nice as Munich and Ulm are? Another recommendation: A small airfield near Stuttgart, called "Hahweide" (EDST) is a famous location for the greatest international Old Airplanes‘ Meeting in Europe (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flugplatz_Hahnweide). Will I find it in "Germany South", too?

Heinz-Hermann

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/18/2017 at 6:18 PM, Heinz-Hermann said:

Hello,

I am absolutely fascinated by the screenshots of Germany South. Will Stuttgart be represented as nice as Munich and Ulm are? Another recommendation: A small airfield near Stuttgart, called "Hahweide" (EDST) is a famous location for the greatest international Old Airplanes‘ Meeting in Europe (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flugplatz_Hahnweide). Will I find it in "Germany South", too?

Heinz-Hermann

Allready thought about Hahnweide as well. Been there quite some times by now for the OTT. But it would also make a nice small airfield in general.

Bremgarten would be nice as well with local warbird Shop, Meier Motors.

Degerfeld is another choice. Well, maybe we'll get one or two of those in Detail some day.

Archived