Germany South - München

Wow spectacular! Thanks for the exciting and splendid shots of the Munich cityscape John! Can't wait to fly this region...they just keep getting more and more detailed. Huge credit to the development team on this latest region work! So much detail to go explore! :) 

@ JV,

Looks nice!

One issue: I observed that the ORBX street lights in the latest P3D libraries as well as in your screenshots have a slightly oversized appearence in the foreground (as it was some years ago). I checked the respective bitmaps and found that the smaller sized plots in the highest mip maps are no more present, which was a working approach to have realistic lights. Could you please check this?

Regards

I'm living in the center of Munich AND I CAN SEE MY FLAT! Wow, what a scenery! Ok fellows, you're right with the Oktoberfest, but let's finish him with the standard-scenery so that we can buy it first day of release. Perhaps it's possible to think for small extra-update at the time giving, where you can see the tents and rollercoasters of the Oktoberfest when you fly over the - at other times bare  - "Wiesn" this 2 1/2 weeks at the end of September (especially at night!) .......

Greetings

Alexander

Archived