Heading for the Red - Ding!

Stillwater

Thank you for stopping by, @Iain Emms, @paulb, John @lifejogger and @stewart1

21 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Wonderful set Gerold with some interesting POIs.:o

I knew you like the beautiful landscape here.

17 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice Gerold as always!  And I love Orbx's little lady, talk about "eye candy!"  :wub:

Anyway, I first thought you were heading for the "ding" of the dreaded OOM after reading the title. :wacko:

Thanks Jack - though I still fly FSX I am far away from OOM in most of my planes. We have learned over the years - but I look forward to loose this knowledge soon...

Some candy here that doesn´t give us more weight.

17 hours ago, BradB said:

For me I can do without any dings at all when I fly , because the dreaded OOM will be right around the corner . :angry::o:D

Cheers

John

Too much traffic around, John? Or too high LOD? Try 1024², the red lady will still be there - and in fact you can often see in TV that a lower resolution is more charming for persons faces...

13 hours ago, Anthin Delahunt said:

Stillwater.Those are great shots.And you managed to find the cutie with the red dress on.

Anthin.;)

Well she was flying with me, and just called for the driver after deboarding :D.

13 hours ago, adambar said:

Awesome shots Gerold, but I gotta tell ya, you have me hyperventilating and steaming up my dang monitor with that last shot. :D

My pleasure, Adam!

1 hour ago, magic1 said:

Very Nice and of course that last shot is a gem!

A gem which was only possible by the enthusiastic work & fantasy of Mr. Marshal. I will have to look if she also appears in Innsbruck...

1 hour ago, MZee1960 said:

Great shots,  Gerold  ! 

BTW .... that  'King Air pilot side window view'  in your first shot is my all-time favourite VC view from all the AC I have in my own sim ... as real as it gets !    :o

Thank you for commenting, MZee. It it sometimes difficult to transfer the great imprssion from our virtual cockpits into simple screenshots - good that you are in a position to imagine this impression here!

Archived