Virgin Blue.

FSRobert

Clouds and Flight Environment by AeroSimulations FEX.

I really whish I could have done better with the TD. This short hop was just a pleasure to fly. Something odd happened on very short final with sudden winds tossing me around. I glided just over the RWY what seemed liked forever with throttles at zero. I pushed the yoke forward then BOOM! we had touch-down and not pretty at that.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest Private-Cowboy

Very nice. Is that Posky? Anyway, I though the Virgin Blue ones have a red paint. Have they changed that lately? Last time I flew on one of their 738 it was their Mach3 special livery.

Guest J van E

Same here. So far FEX disappoints me. I also see cloudreflection in that water that looks rather Orbx-like: I never seem to see clouds in my water...

Very nice. Is that Posky? Anyway, I though the Virgin Blue ones have a red paint. Have they changed that lately? Last time I flew on one of their 738 it was their Mach3 special livery.

Private-Cowboy that is just a special repaint to celebrate VB's 50th aircraft, you could notice that on the plane just in front of engine on the first picture....

I think (not 100% sure) Robert is beta testing the new HD clouds pack from FEX, so that's what you're seeing. They look similar to 2048/4096 cloud sets Peter sent shot of to me a while back.

Nice shots Robert, and please before you post more shots you need to state if you're using beta builds from upcoming unreleased software ok?

I think (not 100% sure) Robert is beta testing the new HD clouds pack from FEX, so that's what you're seeing. They look similar to 2048/4096 cloud sets Peter sent shot of to me a while back.

Nice shots Robert, and please before you post more shots you need to state if you're using beta builds from upcoming unreleased software ok?

Very sorry. I forgot to mention about the beta clouds. Seems this is the only thread I forgot to mention it. 

Thanks for understanding Robert :)

I'm puzzled however why you have no autogen turned on?

I will tell ya why no autogen: It was set to dense to tell you the truth, but it was not showing. Instead of search for the reason why, I just did the flight.

After the flight I restarted my PC to reset everything and turned on FSX and went to go hunting for my 3rd GA airport " Airey´s Inlet ". No autogen was showing again. I shut off FSX and went to the FTX icon and saw FTX was off.  :o

I turned it on and the autogen was showing once again.

always something to remember in this hobby.

Archived