ESSA Stockholm-Arlanda SP P3D v4

Somewhere I wrote that it's the Service Pack for P3D v4. I had hope it's the update to P3D v3 too, especially in case of performance.

Can you confirm that the users of P3D v3 will also benefit from this update?

Service pack will be for all currently supported platforms. Some features will be for p3d only.

6 hours ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

I'll stay away from making any promises on release date :)
Thanks for the support!

Hello sir i know this might be out of the subject area but was wondering is there a way to fix an issue with arlanda n p3d v4 using the beta objectflow2 for some reason the terminal buildings are all missing.i see the planes but no building i have uninstall and re install and even force migration it nothing seems to work,i can load in the and the buildings are there but when i depart from the airport and do a return flight back to the airport there is no terminals.please help

On 18.08.2017 at 11:09 AM, Marcus Nyberg said:

Service pack will be for all currently supported platforms. Some features will be for p3d only.

Nice to hear / read - I will wait for it patiently.

BTW: one of my best shots I did in Arlanda, so I really love your scenery :)

13063228_1734631613447495_26223389317297

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

But Arlanda is not in my FTX Central within the P3dv4 FTX Global range. So how can I update with something that is no longer there?  If I go into my account it is listed but I originally bought it through SimMarket.  And I can't even buy it again as it's not listed   available for P3Dv4

Good evening Marcus.

Can I ask you a question?

From the version downloaded from my account on the site of Orbx : What is the procedure for installing ESSA (for example) in P3DV4? (or any airport that could be installed in P3DV4)

In fact, I am  asking you this question because, for the moment, in FTX 3 central only the FTX  products appears ( basepack, open LC, global, vector, etc....) 

and for each region (Europe, North America, Oceania) it 's appears only the LandClass and no airports  =>my  question above.

Thank you for your answered.

Best regards

G BARTHELEMY

Hi Nick

I've read the post N°24, I've also read the post "ObjectFlow 2 Open Beta" I've done for the "Opt-in of faslane",  I've re-install FTX central (I've now the 3.2.2.8 version)

But Always NO AIRPORTS FOR P3DV4 (In My Account I've the following airports: : ENNK , ENSG, ESSA, KJAC, KWYS, LEBB (well install in P3DV4) ,NZQN,YBBN, YMML V2 et YMML V3, YPJT,YSCB) EBBL don'ant appears in FTX Central.

Have you a solution like I've the airports for P3DV4 in FTX Central?

Best regards

G BARTHELEMY

Hi Nick

YEs FTX log with the good mail and Password and I just see all my following products:

-FTX  GLOBAL RANGE (BAse Pack,  OpenLC Europe,  OpenLC North America,  openLC South america, FTX Global trees,FTX  Global Vector LEBB (Bilbao) and FTX Global lights configurator, Holgermesh papua nouvelle guinée, Orbx libaries)

-EUROPE England, Gemany south & north , ireland south and north Norway, scotland & Wales...

-NORTH AMERICA with NA Central and Nothern Rockies,  Paciic Norwest and Cityscape Portland.

-OCEANIA with AU Australia North 1 South New Zeeland.

Aircrafts : nothings.

No AIRPORTS  in  NORTH AMERICA Or OCEANIA . The Only airports that I  see are 

EBBL and I've find it in FTX Global Range.

EGFF in EUROPE.

Nothing else.

I am therefore not able to see and install the airports which could possibly be compatible with P3DV4.

Best regards

G BARTHELEMY

Hi Nick

That's was THE SOLUTION.

I can now view all products including those that are compatible with P3DV4. Thank-you for your answers and your availability. I am looking forward to the rest of the updates to install them

best regards

G BARTHELEMY

Good Afternoon Nick,

I'm sorry but I'm facing the same issue as Barthelemy had and even if I followed several times your indications to reset FTX Central I cannot find ESSA Airport.

I have correctly installed and updated FTX Global BASE, openLC Europe, Trees, VECTOR and of corse Orbx Libraries but I can only see the hide (not purchased) LEBB Airport under Airport section.

There is anything else I should try?

Thank you for your patience and time in advance 

Andrea

25 minutes ago, Striker16 said:

Good Afternoon Nick,

I'm sorry but I'm facing the same issue as Barthelemy had and even if I followed several times your indications to reset FTX Central I cannot find ESSA Airport.

I have correctly installed and updated FTX Global BASE, openLC Europe, Trees, VECTOR and of corse Orbx Libraries but I can only see the hide (not purchased) LEBB Airport under Airport section.

There is anything else I should try?

Thank you for your patience and time in advance 

Andrea

Hey,

Did you join in on the Object Flow 2 beta? If you dont have it installed you will not see any airports.

Hello Marcus,

Thank you for your prompt answer.

Yes I'm trying to follow and install it too. But Also here I'm facing some problem since I Opt In For Fast lane and once I'm opening the FTX Central I still see the FTX Central v3.2.1.1 and no early access message for any update.

Starting to be interesting this issue.

36 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

if that is the case, you have not successfully opted in.

Perhaps you can go back to the beginning and start again?

..and that was exactly the case. .

I switched off everything (Noticing also a window's update).

As I restarted the computer I followed all your detailed instructions again and now I'm able to see all the airport under the "Airport category".

Maybe the Shutdown and Restart was my glitch. 

Currently downloading the last ESSA and KCGX (where everything begun).

Thank you Marcus and Nick for your patience and help. 

Archived