Install sizes - What's yours?

maxpax444

Hi all,

I'm looking to get back up to date with my Orbx purchases and getting some system upgrades to help! Looking at upgrading my current SSD to accommodate this and so am wondering what people's current install sizes for P3D and add-ons is? Just to get an idea!

Thanks!

My ORBX folder (in my P3D v4), with ALL ORBX products is 291 GB (400 879 files and 977 folders). 

Appdata/Local is 76,5 MB (504 files in 15 folders)

Appdata/Roaming is 506 Kb (3 files in 2 folders)

On my backup-disc (downloaded un-zipped, some .txt-pdf-files that does not need to be installed, tips-hints) EVERYTHING you can get from ORBX, airplanes included, still not compatible with P3D v4 and ALL Community Scenery Add-ons and all other goodies supplied, is 

194 GB (7 951 filkes in 627 folders)

My backups are stored on an externadl HD, so if anything happens, no more downloads just reinstall!!

:D :lol:

Jack

the Swede in Spain

Good day, I am sure this has been asked thousand times before.
What FTX products can be installed in a 2TB Firecuda? My P3D4 is installed in a Samsung 960 Pro 512 and the real estate is at a premium.
I am coming back from x-plane.
Cheer
Luis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With FSX, Orbx and aircraft my current install is 387GB on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 850 Evo SSD. I probably have around 90% of all available orbx scenery.

My experience is to always get bigger than you think that you need. I started with 120GB, then moved to 250GB and was soon running out of space. So I went for a 1TB.

I have a separate 1TB ready for P3DV4 when I get around to downloading it.

Archived