A Mixed Bag of Nuts

CaribbeanCLANK

So I may not have a very large collection of ORBX add-ons but I thought I would show off the ones that I do have. I love them all so it was hard to choose one image to represent each of the ORBX destinations that I own. I hope you guy and gals enjoy these shots as I always enjoy the flights in which they were captured. To the Team at ORBX....THANK YOU for the fabulous work that you folks do to make the landscapes of our simulators look so spectacular.

nBVwSDu.png

ESSA  It always seems to be raining there.

FOApwah.png

NSTU   Ahhhh....gotta love that island vibe.

YsjY1gC.png

KSAN  West Coast twilight.

avuaRD3.png

AYPY  I wonder if there is good scuba diving here?

WUctJkl.png

KPSP  An Oasis in the desert.

P2BXUxg.png

KEGE  A nest for metal birds.

58iDWJ6.png

LDDU  Coastal Croatia

tFyQplk.png

LEBB  Geometry 101

H63h0PM.png

LOWI  Afternoon hike

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

These are absolutely outstanding.  A true artist at work here Anthony.  I like the creative way you used distance in these shots along with the narration.  And if I had to pick I'd say the first and the last ones are my favorites.

Well not as creative as you Jack but I do appreciate the compliment. I try to feature as much of the scenery as I can...find interesting angles. I really liked how the Bilbao picture turned out.

2 hours ago, magic1 said:

Nice shots!

Thanks, glad you liked them

1 hour ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Postcard quality!  Well done!

Postcards??? Christmas cards??? Not a bad idea. ;)

9 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Glad you like them

3 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Excellent set of screen shots the last one of lowis a good shot  well done and the others are super as well regards stewart

Thanks, Stewart. Yes, with scenery like that it's fun to show off it's beauty from different perspectives. 

32 minutes ago, Airborne said:

Just WOW! Great shots...Are you still running V3? I saw KPSP there but I cant install it. Im running V4

Glad you like the shots Airborne.

I am running P3Dv4. Actually v4 is the first time I am using Prepar3d...I moved over from FSX. KPSP works fine for me so for but I have only run a hand full of fights to or from that airport. Did you opt into the Object Flow 2 beta?

Archived