My FTX Central 3 would not start.

Manny

I was updating  the Orbx airports and the FTX Global  and EU LC and while it was doing its thing... I went for a coffee and came back  I noticed  by PC turned off for some reason (not sure what happened there). when I rebooted my FTX Central 3 would not start. after reinstall of FTX Central 3 it started but when I clicked on FTX Global to check if it updated, . I got a popup saying send the ftxc3.log to  Orbx support

Actually its not ok...

What do I do?

FTX Error.JPG

PS: I think I should have posted theis in the " OrbxDirect and FTX Central 3 Support Forum " thread.. Hmmm... I don't want to post the same thing all over.. so I'll just lave this here for now.

ftxc3.log

Tried this and  problem persists

uote

Please delete C:\Users\Your name\AppData\Local\Orbx and

C:\Users\Your name\AppData\Local\Temp\Orbx.

Then try to re-install FTX Central v3 from the link

on the Orbx Direct home page

Hi,

Please confirm you do have a scenery.cfg at the location C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\scenery.cfg.

Then confirm your antivirus is not blocking it. Also ensure your UAC is turned off and your sim is not running.

Cheers

Doug

Hi Doug.

Thank you...  I used my Acronis backup and restored my entire P3D v4 folder its about a  month old..but I don't have any addons installed except Black Marble (which I reinstalled)  and I am good now.... I think.

Just for good measure I uninstalled both FTX Global   and Open LC EU.  and reinstalled both to make sure I had the latest update. 

Archived