Here you go Jack !! .

BradB

Flying in Southern Utah dodging the Monsoon season T-Storms , I dedicate this post to Jack Sawyer .

2017-8-1_17-52-10-514.jpg

2017-8-1_17-52-56-144.jpg

2017-8-1_17-59-36-1.jpg

2017-8-1_18-0-8-788.jpg

2017-8-1_18-3-42-388.jpg

2017-8-1_18-3-45-280.jpg

2017-8-1_18-3-51-936.jpg

2017-8-1_18-5-37-344.jpg

Jack you are the life of the party around this forum and a breath of fresh air . Please continue being Jack . :D:)

Cheers

John

Wonderful and amusing set John.

Jack really lights up my day, we could do with more like him around not only on the forums.:D

I like the pilot nonchalantly peering out of the cockpit in the second inverted shot and in the third one the plane is at a rather dire looking angle.:ph34r:

Now, you have dedicated this set to Jack, I didn't realise he liked Utah!:blink::lol:

BTW apart from being the wet type, what rain is that?

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Wonderful and amusing set John.

Jack really lights up my day, we could do with more like him around not only on the forums.:D

I like the pilot nonchalantly peering out of the cockpit in the second inverted shot and in the third one the plane is at a rather dire looking angle.:ph34r:

Now, you have dedicated this set to Jack, I didn't realise he liked Utah!:blink::lol:

BTW apart from being the wet type, what rain is that?

https://fsfxpackages.com/en/PrecipitFX

Cheers

John

Thanks John and you fellas!  This was a very pleasant surprise with your shots and kind words, I appreciate it.

These look really cool and I especially, as Martyn pointed out, like #6 with the pilot peering through the windscreen.  Awesome set, and yes, I like Utah, drove though that state from Idaho to Nellis many times.  It's a beautiful place!

Archived