Pan Am across South America

Jack Sawyer

All Orbx - Bogota SKBO to Caracas SVMI - Long flight.  And, I got a CDT right on touchdown.  But I'm not alone, I saw several people with the same problem.

This is such a beautifully done land class!

xAI6T8Z.jpg

tgncuIe.jpg

OvWr4Ie.jpg

o06o8Ey.jpg

XVHpMkR.jpg

v7mA2fF.jpg

F3WcC1U.jpg

YJKyUJX.jpg

Myr0pJ8.jpg

029jUwz.jpg

6iJhb5v.jpg

8rUfyU5.jpg

05hyzeM.jpg

55NXhvG.jpg

Ojbx6fS.jpg

6bpigzS.jpg

6AHKnEH.jpg

e3Fk1E9.jpg

On localizer and glideslope.

4nXlMep.jpg

kEvaPSl.jpg

UFPeBNW.jpg

3pfjF5r.jpg

3DWl5cx.jpg

CFS3SmP.jpg

Sorry so many.

57 minutes ago, Eberhard Haberkorn said:

Not to worry. Great looking set.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Ebo!

26 minutes ago, RJ said:

Most glorious shots Mr. J! :)

Thank you Mr. RJ!

12 minutes ago, BradB said:

Wow - These look fantastic Jack , hopefully REX will be out for V4 on Tuesday . Have a great week my friend . :):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John, I didn't know that!  That would be great.  I wonder if Iain's theme from the pre-64 bit version will work?

And you too have a nice weekend John!

11 hours ago, Juanvito said:

Nice shots!

Thank you sir!

8 hours ago, Anthin Delahunt said:

Great shots.Great Airliner.

What more could one want.

Anthin.

Thanks Anthin.  It was like I went back in time.

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful set Jack.

Wonderful scenery and weather.

I have a third party SVMI and it has the most amazing sloped runway now with OLC making it even better.

Thanks Martyn!  I'll have to look into it but I hardly ever buy others than Orbx.

7 hours ago, Sammy H said:

A special set here Jack.....you mean you actually got v4 to crash?  I have tried to figure out a way to see the breaking point but have yet to find one.

Thanks Sammy, yes, I've had many many crashes with P3Dv4.  You must have a party powerful PC or mine is messed up.  I'm not alone though, seems several others are having CTD's with this plane only on landing like I had.  But I'm sure it'll eventually get resolved.

7 hours ago, adambar said:

What a bunch of good lookers Jack, well done! :)

Thanks Adam, glad you liked them.

1 hour ago, ruudmeij said:

Another great set of shots Jack.

Cheers,

Ruud

Thanks Ruud!  Cheers!

Ahhhhh, so only this bird causing most of your and everyone else CTD's?  I do not own it which may explain why I am not having issues.  I only had one CTD when I first did my install and that was all operator error installing my Fly Tampa Sydney, when I did the v4 update I did not read the part that tells you to remove the PAPI Lights so every time I loaded into YSSY on the RWY and looked at the lights immediate CTD.  All issues resolved now and I am loving life.

2 hours ago, Sammy H said:

Ahhhhh, so only this bird causing most of your and everyone else CTD's?  I do not own it which may explain why I am not having issues.  I only had one CTD when I first did my install and that was all operator error installing my Fly Tampa Sydney, when I did the v4 update I did not read the part that tells you to remove the PAPI Lights so every time I loaded into YSSY on the RWY and looked at the lights immediate CTD.  All issues resolved now and I am loving life.

Hi Sammy, not sure why but others said they too have CTD even without this plane installed.

1 hour ago, Iain Emms said:

Smashing set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks You Iain!

1 hour ago, stewart1 said:

very nice screen shots Jack regards stewart

Thanks again Stewart!

Archived