I have unstalled and installed again ..

All the best 

Jens .

rC4wDSR.jpg

Patterns like on carpet :-D SW of Forteleza

QxKnpsM.jpg

J3xjSo7.jpg

HXSpwTs.jpg

Maybe this is related.. http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/138894-cag8-pender-and-cax6-ganges-cac8-nanaimo-gone/#comment-1229752

I also experience P3D v4 is working on the scenery.cfg everytime I restart my computer and P3D. So I check again.

eWW6WKX.jpg

I does not look like any LC is there yet...

7QH31xq.jpg

I have runned AEC.. and doing and extra one..

While I am waiting in Forteleza for flying to Sao Paulo.. the Simmer Gods are working on creating South America :)

ZdPHNEE.jpg

13 hours ago, Lawrence Hickerson said:

it is a 6Gb download.  Was there an issue there?  How does FTX Central 3 show your SC LC; installed, not installed?

Did you run AEC?

I did run AEC an extra time and its still the same.

gF7WuLp.jpg

I have problems with the water aerodromes not showing up.. and on that forum post there is chat about scenery prioritations.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/138894-cag8-pender-and-cax6-ganges-cac8-nanaimo-gone/#comment-1229752

Jens :)

I do understand your problem.  My problem is understanding what is NOT covered in the landclass that is covered in Vector!  How can you have a Landclass and the bodies of water and shorelines on the coast or on a lake is not covered.

I was at the headwaters of the Amazon and I had a couple of straight line shorelines that ran for 10's of miles.  Just baffling on when a payware like Landclass will have "all" of the land including what is hidden in Vector up to date.

• 2 years later...

Archived