weird blue textures rocky mountains

Hello,

I have NA open LC with Global Base and Vector. I am  noticing strange blue textures on mountain tops in the rockies. I fly over the Alps and everything shows fine however when Im flying over the rockies where I have LC installed Im seeing these patches of blue where I suspect I should be seeing snow. Is Open LC using the wrong texture?

Thanks

Don

Kk4IIJi.jpg

Please try reinstalling the libraries first.

It can be done like this:

Go to ORBX\User Documents\Versions\ and delete FTX_AA_ORBXLIBS.TXT .

Run FTX Central again and only the files that you need will be downloaded and installed.

Thanks Nick,  I did as you suggested and ended of downloading 180mb of new textures however Im still getting the blue tops and sides of mountains in the rockies. Heres another example after doing the above.

A110lW2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again

I uninstalled openLC NA and reinstalled version 1.2. This time before running FSX I immediately ran the migration tool. I noticed immediately an improvement in the area of southern california and no longer was I seeing strange textures near LAX. However when I went to Vancouver CYVR I noticed the the city area of vancouver had disappeared and that I was still getting strange blue textures in the mountains near vancouver. Ive included pictures to show what I am seeing after the new install.

mKnlPRI.jpg

xggAbh9.jpg

z1QN9fn.jpg

• 2 years later...

Archived