I thought openLC Asia was #3, so what happened?

maunakea

Originally it was #3 on the list, but for some reason openLC SA was #3, whats going on?

I would hope to see that asia would be next, it's a very popular area that seems to be overlooked. I really hope that this will be the next openLC, and not antartica or africa, or unpopular areas that most simmers don't fly to or from.

Could someone from OrbX please tell me what was the reason for the switch and is there an updated roadmap for the openLC packages?

6 minutes ago, maunakea said:

I thought that openLC NA would cover Hawaii?

OpenLC NA does cover Hawaii.

The red lines on that openLC map are very generalized.

OpenLC NA covers all of Central America too, all the way to the Panama/Columbia Border.  Not just to where the red lines a drawn in the middle of Central America.

1 hour ago, maunakea said:

That's a big disappointment alright. I also noticed from looking at that map, that Hawaii is a part of Oceania? I thought that openLC NA would cover Hawaii?

if you read ANY of the products description, you would sound a lot smarter right about now... Open LC NA CLEARLY states Hawaii is included. A little research goes a long way. Seriously.

On 7/27/2017 at 6:47 PM, elmucki said:

if you read ANY of the products description, you would sound a lot smarter right about now... Open LC NA CLEARLY states Hawaii is included. A little research goes a long way. Seriously.

Relax, no need for the attitude. Sorry if I missed a few things here and there. Certain information are spread all over the forum and internet. The chart also clearly shows that Hawaii is not part of openLC NA as well. There are a lot of things to read and some times people tend to miss certain pieces of information, but that doesn't give you the right to reply with a snarky comment like that. Don't be disrespectful to others. If you can't respond in a civilized manner like the others, then please don't respond at all. There's no need for that. It doesn't help anyone and certainly doesn't make the situation better.

• Upvote 1