Some pics around Grays Harbour - KHQM

BradB

51 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice John!  I've just about given up on them.  Have they released TD HD for version 4?  I hope so soon because in 3.4 I use Iain's theme which I really like.

Hey Jack - They are getting close , but REX Soft Clouds is working now in V4 . The REX forum says REX 4 direct should be out in the next couple of weeks .

John

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Hey Jack - They are getting close , but REX Soft Clouds is working now in V4 . The REX forum says REX 4 direct should be out in the next couple of weeks .

John

I'm confused.  I have Soft Clouds and Texture Direct HD for 3.4 but you're saying Soft Clouds is now V4 ready?  Don't I also need TD HD for them to work together?  It's been so long since I installed them.  I sure hope Iain uses it too as I want his theme, I wonder if his V3.4 theme will work in the new HD TD.

Also, I bought LEBB today but haven't even looked at it yet!  Too focused on doing this very long cross country flight.

I actually flew this once when I was a young pup in the Air Force.  I flew on a brand new DC-10 from Boston to San LAX, and the plane was empty, there were maybe a dozen of us on board.  The pilot said we could sit anywhere we wanted, even first class.  For a 20 year old it was the time of my life.

26 minutes ago, BradB said:

I was confused also , but I was able to install Soft Clouds as a stand alone product . I have to say that I use the ASCA a lot more than SC anyway .

John

That's right, I remember now, I did the same thing.

Nice PICs

also i try to update REX soft Clouds . But no way by the application ...!

I go to my FSS accumpt to upload  & install . REX SF   now work  for V4 P3D .

Patrick

1 hour ago, Neptune6 said:

Nice PICs

also i try to update REX soft Clouds . But no way by the application ...!

I go to my FSS accumpt to upload  & install . REX SF   now work  for V4 P3D .

Patrick

Hey Patrick - Make sure you have this installed first :

REQUIREMENTS

REX Soft Clouds – Service Pack 3 – Hotfix 4

Then install :

NSTALLATION PROCESS

STEP 1 - Click on the link provided.  This will automatically download the zip file.  Unzip the files into a temp folder on your hard-drive.  Then right click on the setup.exe file to run as the administrator to install.

STEP 2 - When the installation wizard asks you for the folder to install REX Soft Clouds (Service Pack 3 - Hotfix 5) this should automatically find the default location, click the NEXT button and select the folder where you installed REX Soft Clouds (i.e - C:\REX Soft Clouds).

STEP 3 - After the installation process is over, click the "FINISH" to close out the installation.

STEP 4 - After installation has completed click the desktop icon for REX Soft Clouds. On the splash screen you should see the new build. The build should read: 4.3.2017.0714

Cheers

John

Hello Brad

I do this but no way for me .

Every time when i open REX SF i have the message......... need to Update . ?

that is the reason i upload the last version in my accumpt FSS .

an other way to do ! :)

Patrick

Archived