Santa Barbara in the Saratoga P3Dv4 4K

lixfeldt

Nice shots.

I tried to get the Carenado/Alabeo Saratoga into v4 but the installer for the Store I purchased it as P3D v3 version, then d/loaded the v4 , [ostensibly], did not show v4 as a P3D install option.

Not sure where it installed, but it wasn't in v4.

Where did you get your v4 Saratoga from??

TTM

6 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Nice shots.

I tried to get the Carenado/Alabeo Saratoga into v4 but the installer for the Store I purchased it as P3D v3 version, then d/loaded the v4 , [ostensibly], did not show v4 as a P3D install option.

Not sure where it installed, but it wasn't in v4.

Where did you get your v4 Saratoga from??

TTM

I bought mine from Alabeo couple years ago... it worked in the preceding version of 3,4 but Alabeo never upgraded until v4. You will have to get the new version, but there is no upgrade fee.Hopefully though you haven't run out of installs or you will have to contact them. Kind of a pain:(

Great AC .. especially with the GTN750 when its updated

11 hours ago, lixfeldt said:

I bought mine from Alabeo couple years ago... it worked in the preceding version of 3,4 but Alabeo never upgraded until v4. You will have to get the new version, but there is no upgrade fee.Hopefully though you haven't run out of installs or you will have to contact them. Kind of a pain:(

Great AC .. especially with the GTN750 when its updated

Figured out that screen Font at medium was hiding the P3D v4 option during install. Caught like that before.

Font shrunk & all installed & flies nicely.

Thanks

TTM

Wonderful set of shots, and you made me realise I'd never been there, so off I go . . .

and

21 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Figured out that screen Font at medium was hiding the P3D v4 option during install.

that's a big "ahhh" from me. I've had a few flickering patchs in install boxes and no visible v4 options. I've just been clicking to the right of the v3 option and it's come up ok but I shall test this out. Thank you.

Archived