NZNI Fielding Sunk scenery

Spoonsnz

Spent sometime working in Fielding this week. so thought I would try some local flights there  but when I did the taxiways and Runway where under the Ground

please see the Attached Picture

If anyone can Advise what I need to fix it would be great

Thanks

Greg

2017-6-22_20-43-7-183.jpeg

2017-6-22_21-1-30-187.jpeg

HI

yeah I am Running in P3Dv4, I have Global and Libraries  running and NZSI NZNI packs running, I don't run NZ in P3Dv3 as I always used different scenery pack, but for V4 and the sales was on so grab both to give it a go.

Thanks Greg

Thanks Greg. I just talked to friend - who's just installed P3Dv4 - and his NZFI looks fine (identical to mine).

fielding3_1280.jpg

Have you got (or had) any other scenery running for NZ other than ORBX? I also have Global installed, so we're pretty well identical I think.

What's your Mesh resolution? Mine's 2m.

Adam.

Hello Adam, Greg,

Please excuse my butting in here.

Here is what I also see in P3Dv4.

Untitled.jpg

I have checked and there is no Orbx elevation adjustment file for NZFI.

Not that it is relevant to you yet, but there is also no AEC adjustment for

it in Vector.

The logical conclusion is that you have either a spurious elevation adjustment

file for NZFI in your P3Dv4 scenery\world\scenery folder, or less likely, another

version of the airport active.

I'm glad you popped in Nick - as I have a question for you:

fielding_1350.jpg

I appear to have the wrong textures for the parking spots - where yours look OK. The [Kiwi] friend that I spoke to earlier has a brand new P3Dv4 install (only an hour or two old!!) and he sees the same tiles as I do. I don't have any other scenery installed (only ORBX). Any ideas?

Adam.

EDIT: It appears to be a problem across the board. All my taxiways have the same erroneous tile (concrete?) - at *all* NZNI airports. I haven't checked NZSI yet - nor EU/NA.

Hello Adam,

I don't think mine are a reliable comparison, I have added Rex Worldwide airport textures.

I can see that yours seem to be concrete taxiway textures and I have selected tarmac ones.

Untitled.jpg

If I choose concrete, it looks just as odd as yours, so I guess that's the answer.

2.jpg

Hey guys

Thanks for the help, After looking at what you said, I uninstall P3Dv4 and re installed it. and now all working

I have know Idea what I had done be for but all seems ok now

Thanks

Greg

Archived