FS Economy with FTX

Valcor

This little program makes a great way to spend a day exploring FTX.  Almost every airport in AU Blue, including many in the freeware pack, have assignments and aircraft available from them.

Here are some shots from a few legs from my most recent assignments.

YLIL--->YFLI--->YMLT--->YMHB

This is a shot of an example of some assignments going out of Lilydale

Posted Image

Here is the breakdown of one of the jobs

Posted Image

Someone else is awake this early morning...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dawn had well lifted by the time I was away from the grass strip of YLIL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Leaving mainland AU for Tasmania

Posted Image

Flinders airstrip visible ahead

Posted Image

Short final over the water

Posted Image

From grass to gravel, my kind of flying

Posted Image

On the "road" again over some beautiful wilderness after dropping off the first load

Posted Image

This is climbing out after my 2nd stop at Launceton

Posted Image

Posted Image

And finally on base for Hobart

Posted Image

Being a long time FSEconomy user, I was of the impression that the only airports included in the FSE database were the vanilla FSX ones.

Valcore, are you saying that the freeware airfields (non FSX default) are now in the FSE db or have I misunderstood you completely?

Great pics BTW.

Cheers and thanks for your post.

Not all freeware airports are in the database.  (KCES for example is not).  But, I did randomly check a good amount of the freeware airports that have ICAO codes and many were there.  With the way FSE works, none of the freeware strips without ICAO codes will work. 

Thanks for looking and the comments.

FSX, FTX, FSEconomy = Best simming experience. Thanks Maxter for pointing me there.

Shane

Shane, excellent that you are having fun with it.  It certainly gave me a renewed purpose for simming after many years of aimlessly wandering around and 5 around the world flights in singles and light twins  :D

Have fun and all the best,

Cheers,

Thanks for the tip, first FSEconomy flight done from YWHA to YPED (113 nm) with DC-3 carrying 10 pax to feed another airliner (military field, officers?). Didn't make much money but atleast the scenery was great ;D. FSEconomy seems to be a great addon and has virtually no end to how much more can be added over time.

Archived