NZMF back approach looking strange

Blackrat

Hi team

I have P3Dv4 installed, all the globals available and all available regions via FTXC3.2 including NZ north and south.

I don't have any FTX airports installed.

I thought I'd try the NZQM to NZMF route and on approach to NZMF I came across this problem

Any ideas?

Thanks

2017-6-6_15-16-5-58.jpeg

No. Nothing at all other than Orbx NZ and all the other Orbx regions that are currently available for v4. (AU, NZ North, NZ South and Holgermesh AU)

The only others I have that're compatible with v4 and loaded are Flightbeam KSFO HD and Flytampa Corfu but I doubt they will cause a problem.

Holger

I've just checked my scenery library within P3D4 and all of the FTX/Orbx entries are at the bottom of the list under the base scenery.

I have also looked in FTXC3 and it shows FTX scenery to be inserted at the top of the scenery library and openLC below FTX

I'm now confused, what would have put FTX at the bottom of the list?

-------------------------------------

Edit

I've found the scenery.cfg file in ProgramData and the FIRST 94 entries are FTX/Orbx.

Even more confused now.

Mick

Hi Mick,

not sure what's going on, perhaps try changing the FTX insertion point, first to some random entry and save, then back to the top. If that doesn't work then I'd remove the current scenery.cfg file and let the sim build a new one on restart, then re-run FTX Central and double-check the insertion points.

Cheers, Holger

Holger

Well done.

Changing the insertion point to half way down the list then straight back to the top did the trick.

All FTX/ORBX scenery items are back in their rightful position at the top of the pile.

Excellent, thank you.

Archived