Frequent crash after take off

Hi!! I have a problem....

Recently, I have encountered several "crash in the sky" minutes after taking off.. 

The plane crashes(don't know any reason, no terrain, good weather) and then P3D goes back to default scenario.

It happened in NA( but P3D crashed in that scenario) and New Zealand( plane crashed)

I happen to have ORBX NA(OpenLC) and ORBX NZ north and south island.

Any fix for this?? Thanks!!   

ps. My OS is Windows 10 64bit pro.

16GB RAM

P3D V3.4

Many ORBX including Global base, OpenLC Eu and NA, Australia, NZ(north and south island) 

2 hours ago, Richard Lincoln said:

Hi,

Do you have Crash Detection Enabled? if so please disable this and see if this changes for you.

You are right. I did enable the crash detection. I will try to disable it and see how it works. But it's not supposed to be fixed this way, is it?

BTW, I just did another flight. This time, the plane crashed during final approach to NZAA. It seems that this happens near the airport! I will paste my scenery config. as your info. for reference.  Are they in correct order? Should those ORBX\FTX_Global\*** be moved to lower priority? Could it be the reason that produced my crash in the sky near the airports?

ORBX1.JPG

ORBX2.JPG

H! I have uninstalled and reinstalled NZ north and South island. However, it's the same. I bumped into "invisible wall" in the middle of sky. All around 20 nm away from the airport, and below 10000 ft. And it seems that it happened around a fixed point. If I disable crash detection, then I will be OK.

Besides, seems it happens only in New Zealand. In Europe(with OpenLC EU) and Australia(ORBX_AU), it has never happened before.

Can anyone from ORBX help me please??

Many thanks in advance!! :) 

ps. BTW, should I locate my FTX files above all scenery or below the 3rd party scenery??

Hi! Can anybody from ORBX please help me?

I have encountered the same "bump into invisible wall" for many times.

So far, all happens in New Zealand. Whether taking off or approaching. They all happen near the airport, around 5000-10000 ft high, and it can repeated. If I save the flight somewhere before it happens, it will crash at the same spot every time I load the flight.

Hi! I have to start a new topic here because my previous topic is wrong and I cannot change it.

Recently I have bought and installed ORBX New Zealand south and North island along with NZQN.

However, I have encountered dozens of crash into invisible walls while taking off or approaching the airport.

I have had this at NZAA, NZCH, and NZDN. Maybe there are others, of course.

This happened at around 5000-10000ft, and all near the airport, eg.20-30nm.

Can anyone please help me?

ORBX New Zealand is gorgeous!! However, I cannot take the risk of crash into nonsense during the flight!

Thanks!

ps. I have never had this in other ORBX product, such Europe, NA, or Australia. So far only in New Zealand.

5 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

The fix is disable crash detection.

As this is a duplicate, I have merged it with your first topic.

Nick

Thanks for your reply.:)

Is there any specific issue in ORBX New Zealand because to me it only happens in New Zealand.:wacko:

If there is indeed no solution from you targeting ORBX New Zealand, I guess I can only disable crash detection. :(

Archived