albar965

Little Navmap stable Release

Announcement on my page with all links.

Direct download link Windows

Direct download link macOS

Direct download link Linuxlittlenavmapall140.jpg

Small Changelog from 1.2.4 to 1.4.3

• Support for Prepar3D version 4
  • Procedures: Approaches, Transitions, SIDs and STARs (see note regarding SIDs and STARs) See here and here in the manual for details.
  • Airspaces
  • TACAN and VORTAC navaids (see note)
  • Offline GLOBE Elevation data - no known elevation errors and faster update. See here in the manual.
  • New flight plan export formats: GPX (including flown track), PMDG RTE, Aerosoft Airbus FLP and X-Plane FMS.
  • Ship traffic added
  • Output in route string dialog can be customized (see in manual).
  • Documentation now contains two tutorials.
  • Little Navconnect is now bundled together with the Little Navmap download.
  • Added option to calculate flight plan between selected waypoints of a present flight plan (manual).
  • Map colors and the colors for two GUI themes can now be customized in configuration files (see here for more information).
  • Problems with OpenStreetMap fixed.
  • Bug fixes and other small improvements.

Note: TACAN, VORTAC, SIDs and STARs are only available with fsAerodata update.

With the plain FSX/P3D you can use the included approaches and transitions.

Full changelog.

littlenavmapall140.jpg

Great news Alex, the best just gets better. I especially like the option to export to gpx files. Now I will be able to view flight plans in my favourite iOS mapping app - Pocket Earth.

Anton via Tapatalk Pro

• 1 month later...

Little Navmap update and bugfix Release

Most important change are bugfixes regarding crashes with P3D v4 scenery data.

Announcement on my page with all links.

Direct download link Windows

Direct download link macOS

Direct download link Linux

Notes

• The littlenavmap-nosimconnect.exe was dropped in Little Navmap version 1.4.4. You can use littlenavmap.exe on all computers now, no matter if SimConnect is installed or not.
  • The map theme can change after the update in some cases. Simply change it back to your previous theme.
  • The GUI style can change after the update in some cases. Go to the options dialog to revert back to the style you used before.

Changelog from 1.4.3 to 1.4.4

• Added light (Positron) and dark (Dark Matter) maps from CARTO.
  • SimConnect is now detected and loaded dynamically. The file littlenavmap-nosimconnect.exe was removed since it is not needed anymore. littlenavmap.exe can now also be used on bare computers without SimConnect or flight simulator installation.
  • Added notification message if SimConnect was not found in connect dialog.
  • The file link in the information window is now removed if the file cannot be found. This happens on remote computers with copied databases.
  • Added start positions to runway information. These are also available if the airport has no runways.
  • Improved aircraft progress display and fixed multiple omissions.
  • Fixed potential crashes when a style is unavailable.
  • Half transparent aircraft icon fixed.
  • Fixed problem with links in scenery database error dialog opening inline.
  • Changed to Qt library 5.9. Note that the GTK style is not available anymore in Linux.
  • P3D v4 runways, aprons and taxiways are now read correctly. This affects all BGL files that are created using the v4 SDK compiler.
  • Fixed crash with P3D v4 BGL files and other crashes that appear after applying the P3D v4 hotfix 1 and loading the scenery library.
  • Added support for P3D v4 add-on.xml packages. These are now read from subdirectories of C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Files\add-ons and C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons.

Full changelog.

I recently got switched on to this by a link from a friend on another site, I too like it, I was using Plan-G but I like this becaise of the 'Elevation Profile' it is a great help to determin when to slow down and descend.

Archived