NZWP sunken runways

bigtaff

Hi have Global, vectors and NZNI & NZSI installed, I just landed at NZWP and noticed the Runways and Taxiways seemed to be sunk below the ground, have enclosed a screenshot and also one of scenery library.

can anyone help, regards, Bigtaff:D

Screenshot_(3).png

Screenshot (4).png

Hi there,

Few things to check:

- Simulator mesh slider @ 5m

- If you have Vector installed, run the Auto-elevation-correction tool in the Vector control panel

- Run a search of your simulator folder for 'NZWP', its possible you might have a 3rd party addon, or APX file for this airport that is conflicting, note anything that comes up in the search that doesn't have 'Orbx' or 'FTX' in the name

10 minutes ago, Tim Harris said:

Hi there,

Few things to check:

- Simulator mesh slider @ 5m

- If you have Vector installed, run the Auto-elevation-correction tool in the Vector control panel

- Run a search of your simulator folder for 'NZWP', its possible you might have a 3rd party addon, or APX file for this airport that is conflicting, note anything that comes up in the search that doesn't have 'Orbx' or 'FTX' in the name

Hi Tim,

Mesh is set to 5m

AEC tool does not show NZWP in either enabled or disabled, I have run the auto-correct tool

Only NZWP references in FSX directory are in ORBX folders or are in Navdata databases for aircraft

regards, Bigtaff

Roger that,

You should have 4 x NZWP files from us located in FSX\ORBX\FTX_NZ\FTX_NZNI_05_SCENERY\scenery

ADE_FTX_NZNI_NZWP.BGL

ADE_FTX_NZNI_NZWP_CVX.bgl

ADE_FTX_NZNI_NZWP_Objects.BGL

FTX_NZNI_NZWP_Fence.bgl

Anything would/could be a possible culprit, especially anything in FSX/Scenery/World/Scenery

5 minutes ago, Tim Harris said:

Roger that,

You should have 4 x NZWP files from us located in FSX\ORBX\FTX_NZ\FTX_NZNI_05_SCENERY\scenery

ADE_FTX_NZNI_NZWP.BGL

ADE_FTX_NZNI_NZWP_CVX.bgl

ADE_FTX_NZNI_NZWP_Objects.BGL

FTX_NZNI_NZWP_Fence.bgl

Anything would/could be a possible culprit, especially anything in FSX/Scenery/World/Scenery

Hi Tim, I found it, before buying ORBX scenery I had NZ VLC installed, I Un-installed it all before installing Orbx, but it left 1 x bgl file behind in the FSX\Scenery\World\Scenery, have deleted it and everything back to normal now,

thxs for your quick replies.

Kind regards, Bigtaff:D

Archived