Any Word on Flight Sim World Plans?

FTX provides the base terrain for FSW and we know project D is part of the 2017 road map. Any other news or plans that can be shared now that FSW has been released?

I'm not sure if we're allowed to discuss it, but it looks like people are already porting planes and terrain to FSW. OrbX and a couple other addons (REX/A2A) would get me to buy FSW.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondered if you have had any replies like PM's to this topic. For some reason it seems a bit cloak and dagger. I have got all my EU scenery which I would like to use in FSW. I know it's in Early Access at the moment but I think it works quite well and I only have a moderate 64 bit system. For £20 you can't go wrong against the prices of X-Plane 11 and PrePar3D v4. It can only improve with all the positive feedback and bug fix suggestions there is on Steam and a new update has already been issued with a vast improved on lighting etc. I would have thought that Orbx would have welcomed the porting of scenery but it might just be another money making exercise for them to try and sell it to us all over again linked up with Dovetail also with a 64 bit price tag. Let's see if this post gets banned? I wouldn't be surprised! Onward and upwards. 

Archived