Theodore Calvin on his way

As a result of the recent Milviz sale, T.C. was flying again to pick up his friend Rick in Kanaohe...

2017-4-29_21-59Kanaohe.jpg

... and went up the road to Robin Master´s Nest to meet P. I. Thomas.

2017-4-29_22-3RobinMasters.jpg
2017-4-29_22-3-57-942.jpg
2017-4-29_22-5-22-682.jpg

Along Pali Hwy, ...

2017-4-29_22-6PaliHwy.jpg
2017-4-29_22-8-18-530.jpg
2017-4-29_22-11PHNL.jpg

... overlooking Pearl Harbour.

2017-4-29_22-12PearlHarbour.jpg

As usual, our heros were on a special mission...

2017-4-29_22-16-26-192.jpg

... to drop some strictly confidential documents at the military part of PHNL.

2017-4-29_22-20PHNL.jpg

Wonderful Gerold, I love that little heli, I have to fly it again soon.  And the ships, it's been far too long for me in the sim at Hawaii.  I don't remember those ships you landed on, are they in P3D?  I'll have to drag myself away from Oz to have a look I reckon.

18 hours ago, Mark Abdey said:

Very nice Gerold... love the helo and its paint B)

Thank you Mark. And she is also very handsome to fly, even without auto-trim.

18 hours ago, Eberhard Haberkorn said:

Great looking shots. Great heli.

Thanks, Eberhard. I just bought it for short-distance inspections of VFR scenery - right in time for the Orbx sales...

17 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Smashing set these.

cheers

Iain

Thankfor watching, Iain!

16 hours ago, MZee1960 said:

Great set, Gerold !   Brings back a lot of memories.  :)

Sure it does. Go on wikipedia and you´ll get even more...!

10 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Where in Norway is this Gerold?

Splendid series of views.

I never watched the tv show but I now I know who TC is and I thought you meant Top Cat:lol:

This is a state which is about to cross over from the currently ruling mainland back to the Kingdom of the Vikings, as an overseas region.

I could not use the common abbreviation for the post title, that might have been confusing for a good friend here.

8 hours ago, adambar said:

Wonderful set there Gerold! :)

Thanks, Adam.

8 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Wonderful Gerold, I love that little heli, I have to fly it again soon.  And the ships, it's been far too long for me in the sim at Hawaii.  I don't remember those ships you landed on, are they in P3D?  I'll have to drag myself away from Oz to have a look I reckon.

I am FSX, Jack, so I can not foresee if the ships are still there when you arrive.

What I don´t like is the tropical water colour here (as well in Asia), though I tried to improve it in REX. We have to wait for a treated Orbx region here...

7 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Well done Gerold. Great shots and scenery. If I would have flown that "insect" they would still be waiting for it.

Flying is not the problem. It is the short single moment when you return to the edge of the air.

5 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Striking adventure helicopter ride!

Thanks, Bermuda!

4 hours ago, paulb said:

Super series Gerold! :)

Thank you, Paul.

10 hours ago, Stillwater said:

I am FSX, Jack, so I can not foresee if the ships are still there when you arrive.

What I don´t like is the tropical water colour here (as well in Asia), though I tried to improve it in REX. We have to wait for a treated Orbx region here...

Thanks Gerold, I may have to fry from Alice to Hawaii and find out.  Orbx could do a great job but didn't I read some time ago that they couldn't because of maps or map licensing or something?  More's the pity if they can't.  Maybe someday.

Archived