Prepar3d Flight ORBX Innsbruck to Salzburg in the Carenado EMB505 Phenom 300 | 4K

7 minutes ago, PetesaHut said:

Thanks Jack, glad you liked it :)

You're welcome Pete!  If you get a chance, make another one some time.  I like watching you tubes of others, but I'd have no idea even where to start in making one.  Your's kept me hooked because of the radio chatter you added.  I could listen to that all day and never get tired of it.

And I'm always keen to see where other people fly and what they fly.  

Thank you again, Jack, real world commitments have prevented me from adding more content in the past, but I will do my best.  You are more than welcome to subscribe to my channel and if you like make some contents. If there is anything I can do to help you in any way, ask in the comments area.

I would welcome questions as I am thinking about doing some "How To " videos.

Pete :)

4 hours ago, PetesaHut said:

Thank you again, Jack, real world commitments have prevented me from adding more content in the past, but I will do my best.  You are more than welcome to subscribe to my channel and if you like make some contents. If there is anything I can do to help you in any way, ask in the comments area.

I would welcome questions as I am thinking about doing some "How To " videos.

Pete :)

I can do that Pete. I'll go there in a few and subscribe.  Thanks!

Very cool video Pete ... I might have to get into some vid captures after watching this ... that is if I can afford editing software after purchasing a 1080 ti and thirty plus more orbx addons:wacko:

Archived