Southern CA CTD

ASC_AirLimo

Not sure what has happened in the last couple months, but I can't seem to fly into SoCal without horrible framerates that lead to either P3D v3.4 causes a VAS or just plain crashes. I own Orbx SoCal scenery, FS Dreamteam KLAX, LatinVFR KSNA, KSAN and Orbx KPSP. I have been starting at KRNO and flying to KSAN but every time I get over KSNA, P3D stops working. I first noticed this when I flew into KLAX a while ago. P3D didn't crash but the framerates pretty much made me crash. I unistalled KLAX, KSNA and KSAN and still crashed. I have yet to make this flight with SoCal uninstalled but wanted to see a different flight so I flew from KMCO to KDTW without any problems at all and that is a 2.5 hr flight compared to the 1 hour Reno to SD. Any idea's what would be causing this?

Thank you

ASC,

Welcome to the forums.  I know you will have a great time.  Just to speed things up for you as the guys with brains will come

to your assistance very quickly, could you add in you computer spec's please.  In your Signature is the best place as it will

come up automatically for you, in case you have a memory fade.

Regards, all the best

JimNZ

On 4/30/2017 at 6:27 PM, ASC_AirLimo said:

Not sure what has happened in the last couple months, but I can't seem to fly into SoCal without horrible framerates that lead to either P3D v3.4 causes a VAS or just plain crashes. I own Orbx SoCal scenery, FS Dreamteam KLAX, LatinVFR KSNA, KSAN and Orbx KPSP. I have been starting at KRNO and flying to KSAN but every time I get over KSNA, P3D stops working. I first noticed this when I flew into KLAX a while ago. P3D didn't crash but the framerates pretty much made me crash. I unistalled KLAX, KSNA and KSAN and still crashed. I have yet to make this flight with SoCal uninstalled but wanted to see a different flight so I flew from KMCO to KDTW without any problems at all and that is a 2.5 hr flight compared to the 1 hour Reno to SD. Any idea's what would be causing this?

Thank you

Same thing happens to me except it happens over KCRQ for me. Sim comes to an absolute stand still then crashes, even with Virtualcol aircraft.

CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i7-6700K 4.00GHZ 8MB Intel Smart Cache

Asetek 550LC 120mm Liquid Cooling CPU Cooler - Extreme Cooling

1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 7200 RPM HDD
(1TB x 2 (2 TB Capacity) RAID 0 Extreme Performance 

MEMORY: 32GB (16GBx2) DDR4/3000MHz Dual Channel Memory

MOTHERBOARD: ASRock Z170 Gaming K6 ATX w/ USB 3.1, 3 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe
x1, 2 SATA Express, 8 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 

Overclocked

Archived