Pacific NW terrain elevation issues

Aquilam

I'm really loving your Pacific Northwest Scenery--It's absolutely breathtaking! Unfortunately I'm encountering some distracting elevation issues that I can't resolve.

For example, the WA99 airfield is sunk into the terrain about 6 ft, (see attached) and when following a nearby river the water's elevation goes from below terrain to about 10 feet above the terrain, making the river look like it's sitting atop a wall. Apparently there's some sort of terrain mesh conflict, but I can't figure out what's causing it.

When flying your Pacific NW, I'm using SIMstarter NG's custom scenery tool to ensure that the only active scenery is FSX default and ORBX-related (see attached screenshot) and I'm relying on FTX Central 3 to handle installation and ordering of the scenery.

QUESTIONS:

- Based upon my attachments, has FTX Central 3 ordered the Pacific NW scenery correctly?

- Is there anything amiss with the scenery ordering or my scenery.cfg (also attached)?

Thanks--and thanks again for the fantastic products!

Scenery.CFG

WA99.jpg

Pacific_NW_Elevation_Issues2.jpg

Hi,

Your scenery library order should resemble the below guide, and be sure to set your insertion points correctly in FTXC3, also check your mesh resolution setting is at 5m.

Ensure all of your 3rd party addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

http://c-aviation.net/fsx-scenery-library-order-orbx-global/

• scenery libraries (e.g. FlyTampa, 29Palms / other than ORBX)
  • airport sceneries
  • city and POI sceneries (e.g. landmarks)
  • area sceneries (e.g. Aerosoft’s Night Environment)
  • fotosceneries
  • FTXAA_ORBXLIBS
  • FTXAA_YSCH
  • FTX_AA_xxx (ORBX Airports – several entries)
  • FTX_EU_xxx (scenerie europejskie – several entries)
  • … (FTX NA, FTX AU)
  • ORBX!OPENLC_EUROPEx (openLC Europe – several entries)
  • ORBX!OPENLC_NAMERICAx (openLC for Northern America – several entries)
  • ORBX!OPENLC_BASE (openLC base)
  • other landclass add-ons (e.g. Scenery Tech – Africa)
  • Addon Scenery
  • FreeMeshX-xxx (FreeMeshX folders or any other mesh you use – several entries)
  • Edwards_AFB
  • Berlin
  • … (all named FSX sceneries)
  • Asia
  • Africa
  • ORBX!VECTOR_OBJ
  • ORBX!VECTOR_APT
  • ORBX!VECTOR_CVX
  • ORBX!VECTOR_EXX
  • 1107 Base
  • … (all numbered FSX sceneries)
  • 0000 Base