Some more touring in India

Stillwater

Going on out of Mumbai...

2017-4-10_19-43Mumbai.jpg

... and into Delhi, ...

2017-4-10_21-7Delhi.jpg

... before proceeding with smaller equipment over the Diplomatic Quarter, ...

2017-4-11_21-50DELdiplomatic.jpg

... and Noida...

2017-4-11_21-54Noida.jpg

... to follow the newly built Yamuna Expressway. Vector does its job.

2017-4-11_21-56YamunaEXPWY.jpg

In contrast to the default landclass / autogen. You can see the Buddh F1 circuit below - not.

2017-4-11_21-58F1circuit.jpg

At least, there is one detail in Agra present in FSX.

2017-4-12_20-34TajMahal.jpg

But only one. The (big) Red Agra Fort should be below. The city does not have multi-storey houses like these, for sure not at the shores of the river. And the river does have so much water only in Monsoon time. No good immersion here...

2017-4-12_20-36NoAgraFort.jpg

... time to leave.

2017-4-14_15-3Agra.jpg

it inSome of those shots look so real Gerold.

It is a big world to get everywhere looking good but it is slowly being worked on.

Just hope that there is all of Asia left as it is today by the time they get round to doing it in OLC:mellow:

Thank you for commenting, @dolf8857, @jury42 and @adambar!

20 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

it inSome of those shots look so real Gerold.

It is a big world to get everywhere looking good but it is slowly being worked on.

Just hope that there is all of Asia left as it is today by the time they get round to doing it in OLC:mellow:

a ) thanks for the "real" compliment, sometimes our sims are that great.

b ) Indeed a lot of work to do, especially in those areas which were left deserted by Microsoft in the past decades.

c ) No way. Asia is changing so fast, you never find the same airports when you return after, say, 5 years.

17 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Excellent tour Gerold.  I agree with Martyn, some are so real at first I thought yo had mixed some RL shots.  And that chopper, never seen it.  Where id you get it?  And is that kind of a tail skid at the back?

Thanks, Jack. The chopper is the Nemeth Agusta Westland AW-109, a brilliant & handy tool with a full working autopilot. Just not enough liveries out there...

10 hours ago, BradB said:

What no RL shots Gerold , I guess you have spoiled us all here at the forum . :(:D:)

Cheers

John

Sorry John, I will do my best on the next posts. You can not fit everything into a business trip... :D

4 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Thank you for commenting, @dolf8857, @jury42 and @adambar

a ) thanks for the "real" compliment, sometimes our sims are that great.

b ) Indeed a lot of work to do, especially in those areas which were left deserted by Microsoft in the past decades.

c ) No way. Asia is changing so fast, you never find the same airports when you return after, say, 5 years.

Thanks Gerold, I was just referring to goings on around the Sea of Japan and what may happen if one wrong move is made.:ph34r:

I have been visiting Thailand now for 25 years with the development there is mind boggling and that is just one small corner of Asia! :D

Meanwhile here in Mooroopna we got a new wheelie rubbish bin in our street to replace the old one that got vandalised, progress on my own doorstep.:huh::lol:

10 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Meanwhile here in Mooroopna we got a new wheelie rubbish bin in our street to replace the old one that got vandalised, progress on my own doorstep.:huh::lol:

Thanks Martyn, amazing to get some more news from the city of Mooroopna. The only thing I knew from down there is that some guy is building a huge aircraft hangar, ever expanding :)!

Archived