FSS log on warning or is it just me?

VH-KDK

I have just tried to log onto FSS to review a dud airport I have brought from there but I get a warning about an unsafe page when I try to bring up my account page.

Is anyone else getting the same problem or is it just me.

I have tried with Edge and Chrome and both give me an avoid message!

Yes, I see that too.

I don't think there is a huge risk, I have clicked past the warning and my PC is still running.

I think there is a fault on the customer product database side, it says expired certificate, but until they return from their break, on 14th,

perhaps it might be better to stay away.

As for FSS licence transfers, at the moment we can still see the FTX database but I don't think customers can transfer.

Obviously we are no longer tied to the FSS, so what we can do about it is limited but we have sent a message notifying them of the fault.

Hopefully it will be fixed when they return the day after tomorrow.

38 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Yes, I see that too.

I don't think there is a huge risk, I have clicked past the warning and my PC is still running.

I think there is a fault on the customer product database side, it says expired certificate, but until they return from their break, on 14th,

perhaps it might be better to stay away.

As for FSS licence transfers, at the moment we can still see the FTX database but I don't think customers can transfer.

Obviously we are no longer tied to the FSS, so what we can do about it is limited but we have sent a message notifying them of the fault.

Hopefully it will be fixed when they return the day after tomorrow.

Thanks for that Nick, I thought I had a problem:)

15 minutes ago, Richard Lincoln said:

Seems Shellharbour is having issues at the moment with Telstra (main carrier) May not be FSS completely.

Good old Telstra, I could not open my  Telstra account the other day for about 5 hours.

Archived