Guess where, if you cant beat 'em, join 'em!

VH-KDK

2 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Good to see you are also flying Lufthansa near Munich, like I did. And what a masterpiece of scenery you are showing here. A passion for design, shown by a passionate screenshotter.

Cheers Gerold, I have quite a few LH planes now thanks to GEN and a few European add on airports!

How long before you arrive here?

39 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

How long before you arrive here?

I have got so many addons still not discovered. Starting with Valdez, going over to Narvik, waiting for Hammerfest (and I surely forgot some places of 3rd party providers in the list)... . And you know, I usually do not warp myself to these places, I always do a connecting flight. Takes time...

9 hours ago, Stillwater said:

I have got so many addons still not discovered. Starting with Valdez, going over to Narvik, waiting for Hammerfest (and I surely forgot some places of 3rd party providers in the list)... . And you know, I usually do not warp myself to these places, I always do a connecting flight. Takes time...

Best for me that I don't count up all the stuff I've got. I like to explore the surrounds of the sceneries, quite a lot to see in the various places.

7 hours ago, paulb said:

Great shots Martyn! Really showing off the detail well. :) That scenery is amazing.

Cheers Paul, thought I would look at some of the little bits that go together to make up such a fantastically detailed airport.

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Martyn, when I first started looking at your set my first thought was this is Iain's work.  You took some masterful shots!

Thanks Jack, being mentioned in the same sentence as Iain now that is a compliment!

6 hours ago, missleman01 said:

All superb, but I Love that first one. How cool would it be to be at the terminal and step out onto the ramp with those mountains!

Thanks, it is in a beautiful location.

5 hours ago, Republic DC-9 said:

Incredible shots, Martyn!

Steve

Cheers Steve.

5 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Stunning set!  Looks like I may have to purchase this one since resistance is futile anyway!

Thank you Roger, you can only resist for so long.

4 hours ago, Flying_Grandpa said:

Excellent set

Cheers FG.

Many thanks for your great comments, glad you enjoyed the look around.

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Jack, being mentioned in the same sentence as Iain now that is a compliment!

Credit where credit is due my Australian friend!  They really are great shots Martyn.  My first thought was Iain gave you lessons or he inspired you.  

Thanks for the compliment Erik.

On ‎3‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 9:20 AM, Neptune6 said:

Nice set of shoot & nice job Jarrad 

Patrick

Thank you Patrick.

On ‎3‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 0:46 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

Credit where credit is due my Australian friend!  They really are great shots Martyn.  My first thought was Iain gave you lessons or he inspired you.  

Thanks for the credit Jack, I did hack into Iain's com and "borrow" a few of his rejected shots.:huh::o:lol:

On ‎3‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 0:51 PM, BradB said:

I'm still exploring Catalina , I guess time has left me behind . :angry::P:D

Cheers

John

Time waits for no man John but Catalina is a very nice place to be stuck.

21 hours ago, adambar said:

Remarkable shots of Innsbruck Martyn! :)

Cheers Adam.

18 hours ago, Capt Pugwash said:

Superb set to show off this work of art...

Thank you Shaun.

8 hours ago, Kasi31 said:

Welcome to Austria Martyn! Beautiful shots!

Cheers Karsten, I must install a couple of other Austrian airports I have and do a few trips. Very glad I waited for this rendition of LOWI, cannot see it being bettered in the near future.

Thanks a lot guys for your wonderful comments, I am still blushing with embarrassment.

Archived