We are not amused, you just aren't welcome here.

VH-KDK

The Beagle Pup is slightly more modern than the British planes I have been flying of late, even so, it took it's first flight almost 50 years ago.

1.aa1.jpg

Here we go, taking off from Aboyne, a delightful little glider strip I can remember passing almost 50 years ago in RL.

2.aa2.jpg

Heading back over SCO1 with the town of Aboyne in the distance.

3.aa3.jpg
Ballater where the River Dee is joined by the Muick.

4.aa4.jpg

Still following the Dee we are about to drop in and visit someone very famous.;)

5.aa5.jpg

Well we could not land as Beagle Pups are not welcome here, only Corgies with the odd Labrador gun dog.:(

6.aa6.jpg

This is Balmoral Castle, built in the 1850s for Victoria and Albert. The 50000 acre estate is owned by the Royal Family.

7.aa7.jpg

At the Briidge of Dee now and a last look at Balmoral in the far distance.

8.aa8.jpg

Happily flying along Glen Dee.

9.aa9.jpg

Now in Glen Feshie at the watershed of the Feshie and the smaller Geldie Burn.

10.aa10.jpg

Following the River Feshie close to Achlean.

11.aa11.jpg

Turning to land at SCO4 Aviemore Feshie with the River Spey in the background.

12.aa12.jpg

Taxying in after a very scenic flight.

33 minutes ago, paulb said:

Excellent series and storyline Martyn :). I wish that someone would do a nice payware version of the Pup and Bulldog.

Thanks Paul.

My type of flying is more visual than procedural.

This is very good freeware and it works unlike some pay ware releases.

There is also a swag of excellent repaints from Peter Watkins so I am more than happy!

At the moment I am more than p*ssed off with 2 publishers some of whose products keep coming back with error messages when I try to install them.

I gave up before trying to get one plane sorted as they repeatedly kept asking me the same damn question over and over as if they did not believe what I was telling them:angry:..................1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. That's better:rolleyes::lol:.

29 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Very nice set.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain.

Many thanks for commenting Paul and Iain, greatly appreciated.

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Paul.

My type of flying is more visual than procedural.

This is very good freeware and it works unlike some pay ware releases.

There is also a swag of excellent repaints from Peter Watkins so I am more than happy!

At the moment I am more than p*ssed off with 2 publishers some of whose products keep coming back with error messages when I try to install them.

I gave up before trying to get one plane sorted as they repeatedly kept asking me the same damn question over and over as if they did not believe what I was telling them:angry:..................1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. That's better:rolleyes::lol:.

I am the same as you Martyn. I have (only) two excellent (complex) airliners, but they require a lot of time to learn the procedures etc. So I do not fly them very often.

So, I usually fly smaller planes, warbirds and some fast jets! :D. I suppose that it reflects my background in any event. I always liked seeing warbirds and fast jets fly in the real world

- and taking photos of them.

Most payware is great, but I had a similar problem with my 'old' Hawk (in a recent post). I had owned it for some years, but it wanted me to activate it again!!!! I got fed up. Hence I purchased the newer JF Hawk that I posted.

Such is life! :)

11 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Excellent flight, Martyn

Thank you Bernd.

7 hours ago, paulb said:

I am the same as you Martyn. I have (only) two excellent (complex) airliners, but they require a lot of time to learn the procedures etc. So I do not fly them very often.

So, I usually fly smaller planes, warbirds and some fast jets! :D. I suppose that it reflects my background in any event. I always liked seeing warbirds and fast jets fly in the real world

- and taking photos of them.

Most payware is great, but I had a similar problem with my 'old' Hawk (in a recent post). I had owned it for some years, but it wanted me to activate it again!!!! I got fed up. Hence I purchased the newer JF Hawk that I posted.

Such is life! :)

Same here with the airliners which is why I like the default planes so much.

What I do like is the fact that so many tastes are catered for in this pastime.

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice shots of Scotland Martyn and I particularly liked your tour.  Yet another plane I've never heard of.  It looks kind of like a Cherokee.

Thanks Jack,  176 were built before the company folded in 1969. Used to see them regularly when I lived in England.

6 hours ago, jury42 said:

Excellent Shots!

Thanks Jury.

1 hour ago, Flying_Grandpa said:

Fine set

Cheers FG.

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Great sights of the United Kingdom, and good to remind me we can travel there flawlessly in virtual skies even after Brexit.

Thank you Gerold and we can travel with out beloved laptops and iPads!

Thank you kind Sirs for your great messages which are appreciated.

For a former 'Pommie' you've retained a wealth of knowledge.  I was fourteen when I left and a swath of Scottish geography had been ingrained but not a whole lot about England.  Don't know how it was in your school but we were always given the impression of two separate countries.

Archived