A bit more modern

VH-KDK

I love the old aircraft but here is something a bit newer , an Alaskan 737-700 freighter.

A series of shots taking off from PAHO.

Three of these jets will  replace their older series 300 and 400 cargo carrying planes.

1.pa1.jpg

2.pa2.jpg

3.pa3.jpg

4.pa4.jpg

5.pa5.jpg

6.pa6.jpg

7.pa7.jpg

8.pa8.jpg

41 minutes ago, mikewies said:

Great set of images... liked them all. The area, livery and aircraft are 1st rate!

Cheers Mike.

29 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice to see you in tube liners Martyn!  Very superb shots, love that liver and always love SAK!

Thanks jack.

12 minutes ago, paulb said:

Excellent shots there Martyn :). The last one is particularly impressive.

Thank you Paul.

Thanks for your great comments Guys. Don't know why but Alaskan is my favourite US airline even though I have never have and probably never will see one in RL! Looks like I will have to install my default 738 and all the wonderful Alaskan liveries I have:)

On ‎23‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 1:19 PM, adambar said:

Marvelous set of shots Martyn! :)  As much as i've flown, mostly on the east coast, I never ran across an Alaskan Airlines plane myself.

That's interesting Adam, you were obviously not in the right place at the right time.

On ‎23‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 1:42 PM, Republic DC-9 said:

Awesome shots and planes....they're fun to spot in real life, both old and new colors, and they have a lot of special schemes which I love (I make sure my Alaska/Horizon AI is always up to date with schedules and liveries).

Steve

Cheers Steve, nice to see a diverse fleet rather than all the same liveries.

On ‎23‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 5:21 PM, Sammy H said:

There is never a bad picture in Alaska flying.  Always lovely scenery!

Cheers Sammy, never a bad picture in Alaska?:huh: I shall see what I can do!:lol:

On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 2:11 AM, Flying_Grandpa said:

Stunning set

Thank you FG.

Thanks for taking the time to comment guys, glad you enjoyed the set.

Many years ago on a visit up to see my sister in AK , I flew the milk run out of SEA into PAKT then on to PAYA and finally into PANC in a 737-200 combo . Passengers and Copper River Salmon . :o:blink::D

Cheers

John

17 hours ago, BradB said:

Many years ago on a visit up to see my sister in AK , I flew the milk run out of SEA into PAKT then on to PAYA and finally into PANC in a 737-200 combo . Passengers and Copper River Salmon . :o:blink::D

Cheers

John

Thanks John and what an interesting flight that must have been. At least you would have had plenty to eat if your flight had been stranded:unsure:. I bet you didn't think that years later you would be flying to these places with FS.  

16 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Awesome shots. Truly my favorite area to fly in. Brad you are a lucky man to have made this trip in real life.

Cheers Flyingleaf, another of those places that I would love to visit but never will. I will have to settle with the FS world!:)

Thank you kind Sirs for your wonderful replies.

Archived