Friday Harbour

geejo

Yes its straightforward.

Set yourself up with the aircraft you want at the airport you want,at the ramp you want, engine running or stopped,

Save the flight,

When you are saving the flight, you will see and you should tick the Make this the Default Flight checkbox and that's where you start everytime.

Starting in the air over KHFR is great for MS promotion, but not for serious flying.

Thanks guys as i've been looking for this as well. Shame MS did what it did by ending this FS as i think the interface could do with a refresh.

Is there anyway that someone could change the colours/layout of the fsx interface??  :)

Cheers

Nick

Is there anyway that someone could change the colours/layout of the fsx interface??  :)

Cheers

Nick

I think changing the colours/look of the interface would be fairly easy, but the layout would need a bit of programming skill.  All the textures for the interface are in \Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Uires.  It would simply (sic) be a matter of changing each of the buttons, banners, borders, etc to the colours/look you want and save them back into the same size and format.  There are a lot of textures though, so it would take a lot of time..  Personally I'd rather stick to texture editing where it actually matters, ie: within the sim.

There are a lot of textures though, so it would take a lot of time..  Personally I'd rather stick to texture editing where it actually matters, ie: within the sim.

Yeah i can definately understand that!! Just an idea

Cheers

Nick

Archived