Flugplatz Bad Ragaz upside down

Orbxtreme

Hi, after shoveling for hours (yesterday's snowstorm left us with 50 centimeters of snow), it was time to head somewhere with a bit of green...

The Flugplatz Bad Ragaz airport in Switzerland (LSZE) has been improved by Orbx, without a fee...It's nice to see the improvments, it makes the place much more interesting. This is a beautiful valley for a glider so here we go...The weather is Orbx 4, and I have Cumulus X and Rex soft clouds installed.

CTRL SHFT Y and the towplane appears and start pulling, ready or not...

FlugplatzBadRagazSuisseetplaneur1web.jpg

FlugplatzBadRagazSuisseetplaneur2web.jpg

FlugplatzBadRagazSuisseetplaneurenvol3we

Now free from the towplane, after pressing SHFT Y

FlugplatzBadRagazSuisseetplaneurlibre4we

FlugplatzBadRagazSuisseetplaneurlibre5we

A nice view of the airport, while I still have enough altitude...

FlugplatzBadRagazSuisseetplaneursurLSZE6

Now is the time to test those anti-nausea pills.

FlugplatzBadRagazSuisseetplaneurenvirage

FlugplatzBadRagazSuisseetplaneursurcampa

Having gained enough altitude and speed, I tried a loop and it went well. But then, with the remaining altitude, it was time to head to the airport.

FlugplatzBadRagazSuisseetplaneurinverse9

Here is the airport. Good crosswind though. I have to adjust the glider's attitude in order to land on the runway and nowhere else.

FlugplatzBadRagazSuisseetplaneurenlongue

FlugplatzBadRagazSuisseetplaneurencourte

FlugplatzBadRagazSuisseetplaneuratterris

There is a little boy near the fence, possibly dreaming that one day he'll be on the other side taking flying lessons...

FlugplatzBadRagazSuisseetplaneurausol13w

FlugplatzBadRagazSuisseetplaneursurlapis

Overall, a great place for a glider, with mountains, green fields and charming little villages.

Cheers!

Absolutely beautiful shots.  That looked like a lot of fun flying that glider, is this FSX or P3D.  I used to do this in FSX a long time ago and don't know if P3D has this, will have to check.  They're so graceful and quiet.  And, I love all the green too!

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Absolutely beautiful shots.  That looked like a lot of fun flying that glider, is this FSX or P3D.  I used to do this in FSX a long time ago and don't know if P3D has this, will have to check.  They're so graceful and quiet.  And, I love all the green too!

This is FSX but I am absolutely certain that you can do the same flight with P3D as it is an Orbx developer who improved the airport. As for gliders modified for P3D, there are many available here: http://www.fsglider.de/p_e.htm

Have a good flight!

Archived