Cow of a flight

VH-KDK

First try out of the freeware PA-28RT from Welshpool to Aberdovey

First some problems on the ground.

1.wn1.jpg

This cow appears to be up to no good. She tells me she was in the RAF and learned to fly.

2.wn2.jpg

There, she was telling the truth. She has her wings.

3.wn3.jpg

I like these cows, they are all very poll-ite!

4.wn4.jpg

Leaving Welshpool at last and heading for the clouds.

5.wn5.jpg

Near to Pontrobert.

6.wn6.jpg

At Cemmaes Road with the overcast behind.

7.wn7.jpg

Close to the Ynyshir Wetland.

8.wn8.jpg

Aberdovey is just in front of the plane.

9.wn9.jpg

The Dyfi Estuary.

10.wn10.jpg

Ynyslas Beach with it's sand dunes and petrified forest.

I remember BSE was very popular with british cows some years ago. Here we can see the consequences.

9 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

The second shot are you sure its not a bull because it gives you wings, alright chaps I know its a poor one.

cheers

Iain

Not a poor one for me, I smile a lot reading your comment, Iain!

Once again Martyns keyboard proves its wear. He runs out of vocals, resulting in all these cryptic directions:

9 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Ynyshir, Dyfi, Ynyslas

Great pics, but doesn't it give you the sh1ts when Object Flow, usually on payware airports happily drives vehicles through your taxiing aircraft.  Makes my heart stop when it is a tanker, in the RW we would all be incinerated. Here at least it is just bullsh1t.

It behooves me to say that you might have a problem with this particular bull Martyn , therefore you should consider all advice on your topic carefully . Before deciding on a course of action considering your four legged friend . ;):rolleyes::lol:

Cheers

John

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2560 at 2:55 PM, Iain Emms said:

Great set indeed, The second shot are you sure its not a bull because it gives you wings, alright chaps I know its a poor one.

cheers

Iain

Thanks for making me smile Iain.

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2560 at 3:53 PM, paulb said:

Well Martyn, I have seen people hang onto the wing of an aircraft before take off, but never a cow! :D

Cheers Paul, if FS anything is possible.

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2560 at 4:56 PM, petfy said:

Like it!   :)

Obviously with a cow on the wing there was no steer ing.   :D

Thanks Petfy.

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2560 at 6:12 PM, dolf8857 said:

Great fantastic shots, friendly cows? Wait till you meet the bull :D

Cheers Dolf, I didn't hang around to find out.

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2560 at 7:22 PM, jury42 said:

Spectacular shots!

Cheers Jury.

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2560 at 10:59 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

Excellent!  Who needs geography lessons when you have this forum?  I love it Martyn, I always love learning place names of these exotic locales.

Cheers Jack, you should try writing some of these names!

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2560 at 0:36 AM, Kasi31 said:

Great set again Martyn!

Cheers KarstenThanks

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2560 at 0:39 AM, Stillwater said:

I remember BSE was very popular with british cows some years ago. Here we can see the consequences.

Not a poor one for me, I smile a lot reading your comment, Iain!

Once again Martyns keyboard proves its wear. He runs out of vocals, resulting in all these cryptic directions:

Thank you Gerold, do you mean the cows are mad or me or both!:o

The keyboard was not the problem. Last Sunday morning my everyday com sh*t itself so I am currently using my holiday notepad while I await my replacement.

A huge sigh of relief that my gaming pc is still going well..... touch wood:ph34r:

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2560 at 5:19 AM, Wakashi said:

Pretty heavy wingwalker you got there in pic two, but I guess she is just wingin' it anyway :D.  Great shots!

Thanks Roger, now my plane has got the bends:huh:

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2560 at 6:40 AM, macca22au said:

Great pics, but doesn't it give you the sh1ts when Object Flow, usually on payware airports happily drives vehicles through your taxiing aircraft.  Makes my heart stop when it is a tanker, in the RW we would all be incinerated. Here at least it is just bullsh1t.

Cheers Ian, yes I see a lot of stray vehicles on taxiways and the like with some of the 3rd party airports along with some road traffic.

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2560 at 9:13 AM, Republic DC-9 said:

Great set, Martyn - I enjoyed it a great deal.

Steve

Thank you Steve.

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2560 at 9:54 AM, adambar said:

Now that's going to change the CG big time Martyn. :D  Super shots! :)

Cheers Adam, yes at the time I did not realise the gravy ty of the situation.:rolleyes:

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2560 at 11:13 AM, BradB said:

It behooves me to say that you might have a problem with this particular bull Martyn , therefore you should consider all advice on your topic carefully . Before deciding on a course of action considering your four legged friend . ;):rolleyes::lol:

Cheers

John

Very hard to do anything John as the cow reckoned she was part owner of the Piper as she had a steak in the plane:blink:

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2560 at 4:30 PM, jankees said:

third one is fun!

Thank you Jankees.

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2560 at 10:12 PM, PDX Flyer said:

Here is today's riddle: What do you get when you mate a cow (shot #2) to an PA-28RT?

The correct answer is: One very weird screenshot.

Cheers PDX, when I saw the cow trundle behind the plane I was interested to see what was going to happen. Weird indeed.

Many thanks for your interest and amusing comments, glad you enjoyed the post.

On ‎19‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 0:22 AM, Flying_Grandpa said:

Fantastic set.

The cows are they the passengers or the crew :P

Thanks FG, the main reason I stopped flying with a well known local airline here was because a lot of the crews were of bovine origan, which made it very hard for the ones that were great people.

On ‎19‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 2:06 AM, teecee said:

Great shots, love the cows. In all seriousness, they are beautifully modeled, Best I have seen. Teecee.

Thanks Teecee. They are so well done and they have a very natural movement too, apart  from walking through my plane!

Thanks for your wonderful comments.

Archived