FTX Innsbruck Full Preview #2: A few of my favourite things

omg, my grandmother life`s near insbruck and i was there for 8 months for my military service, so i know the place very very well. 

And it looks absolutley breath taking.  great work can`t wait to purchase the baby

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Jarrad, another outstanding work. I could not stop looking at the photos and had an absolutely delightful time imagining myself being there. Mouthwatering detail. remarkable scenery, and the level of realism feels like a new high mark. I will be getting this and it should re-energize my lapsed love of flight simming.

Cal

Brilliant work Jarrad. Will most certainly be picking up a copy when it's released.

As a fellow West Australian, and as many have asked Orbx in the past, how about a YPPH add-on...?? It's your own backyard as well....!!!

17 hours ago, kiki said:

Amazing!

I wish we had a Fokker 70/100 with Austrian livery in P3D! That would be great with that scenery!!!

I concur! Unfortunately, Austrian is currently in the process of retiring the Fokkers and replacing them by Embraer 195s, which are also outstanding aircraft IMO though.

If I look in the preview Forum it looks like KSAN will be released earlier then LOWI ;-) Wondering if they have any problems with LOWI at the end as the release takes really a long long time after they provide us with a bunch of pictures

20 minutes ago, jetset said:

... Wondering if they have any problems with LOWI at the end as the release takes really a long long time after they provide us with a bunch of pictures

I don't think there are any problems with LOWI.

The reason for the unusual early announcement of the project as regards Jarrad is well known and understandable.

Meanwhile you can find the first conspiracies in the web. My favourite is: " Orbx Innsbruck, VoxATC v7, Chris Bells new night scenery, all apparently 'delayed' due to minor issues... " The reason could be, that developers wait for P3Dv4...(found on avsim.com).

6 hours ago, EuRo42 said:

Meanwhile you can find the first conspiracies in the web. My favourite is: " Orbx Innsbruck, VoxATC v7, Chris Bells new night scenery, all apparently 'delayed' due to minor issues... " The reason could be, that developers wait for P3Dv4...(found on avsim.com).

I don't see how that would make a difference as Mr. JV said FTX was ready for V4.

Hi Jarrad, I know it's very late to request this, but would it be possible down the road to add in 1 or 2 vehicle accident scenes on the highways or roads throughout the scenery so that we could do medevac "missions" and take advantage of all the helipads? Really looking forward to this regardless. Thanks.

Archived