Connections into OOM International

Stillwater

Just a little collection before I went into unexpected trouble. The first shot is Port Macquarie, heading towards Coffs.

2017-2-5_16-33PortMacquarie.jpg

Landing had lots of crosswind (relative to the low speed of the cat), so I forgot to document it with the v-key :blink:! So I get you some views of this great airport while leaving out...

2017-2-8_17-18Coffs.jpg
2017-2-8_17-36.jpg
2017-2-8_17-37Coffs.jpg
2017-2-8_17-38-54-331.jpg

... over Port Macq, once again. A bit blurry (taken from FL370), but it shows the extend of the orbx scenery.

2017-2-8_18-1YPMQ.jpg

Sure you can spot Sydney here? I swear, it still exists.

2017-2-8_18-26Sydney.jpg

I turned inland from here, but approaching to Melbourne some VAS problems ocurred. I managed to land, but most of the autogen was just black! Repeated the landing (yes I had saved with the first ocurrance of memory trouble), with the same disappointment. Just to find out the following: In my fsx.cfg maxtextureload was set to 4096, I use to keep it at 1024. Some scenery must have changed this during installation. This was no problem in YSSY, I suspect I had installed this airport with 1024 only. But for Orbx airports like YMML there is no such option, so it used the full 4096 and my rig collapsed. Next attempts will be 1024 again...!

Aviate, navigate, communicate, photogate, in that order!  (either that or cheat and use the instant replay to catch the shot you were otherwise too busy to get)  ;)

First shot is lovely.

4096 will do it.  Whose 'bus has the Go Cat livery?  I'd been looking for one of them, but only found one with an Asian registration.

55 minutes ago, Mickel said:

Aviate, navigate, communicate, photogate, in that order!  (either that or cheat and use the instant replay to catch the shot you were otherwise too busy to get)  ;)

First shot is lovely.

4096 will do it.  Whose 'bus has the Go Cat livery?  I'd been looking for one of them, but only found one with an Asian registration.

Indeed Mickel, I had the photogate, not watergate this time. And there are so many great sights to enjoy, I tend to re-fly instead of repeat them... B)

Both Cats are from Aerosoft. Maybe the Tiger repaint was here http://simtexture.de/side/ or here http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/category/2-fsx-repaints/ .

4096 may do it, but not for me... :rolleyes:

Archived