Tokyo - fireworks and Mt Fuji

andy1252

Went to Tokyo, was cruising around having a gawp at the cityscape and spotted fireworks off in the distance, so went to investigate

NGpeZFn.jpg

vyUN3f6.jpg

Wxg5fHI.jpg

TmfHBLS.jpg

Bs1NRRZ.jpg

RdefKWO.jpg

uarBsF2.jpg

flew around here for a bit until the display repeated itself, and then headed off for the bay, fireworks still going on behind me. Don't know what the celebration was, and can't remember the date used for the flight so don't know if these are always there or just sometimes.

rleqqKo.jpg

dHcVnTf.jpg

SSEDVbv.jpg

Some interesting stuff in the bay. Can't quite work out what's what from Wiki and this. Don't know how accurate this is anyway as it's not a full-fat area.

SSEDVbv.jpg

CYsp3yz.jpg

Anyway, going to leave this behind and go see Mt Fuji

qa4sKwH.jpg

nfTOaix.jpg

RHTVlRf.jpg

prGJRl6.jpg

7PDIpnK.jpg

tjqQ3pt.jpg

ZU1hf2H.jpg

and away

klPOsDW.jpg

A full fat Japan would be interesting. I suspect we may have to wait a good while for that though.

Thanks folks. I haven't really explored much of Japan - this trip was inspired by Scott and Mark having posted some Tokyo pix  and I just got luck with the fireworks. I plan to go back and have a look round the countryside a bit more sometime

37 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Interesting to see the fireworks

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I wonder if P3D has them and I wonder where and when.

Jack, Martyn, these are only the second lot I've seen, the others were at Malibu but no idea of date.

4 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Is this pure FTX Global?

Hi Gerold, yep, just plain FTX Global and Vector. The usual odd tiles in strange places but I guess that's inevitable. Not too shabby though!

Archived