Almost me, two out of three ain't bad

VH-KDK

13 minutes ago, BradB said:

She looks just fine to me , just think about all the money you are saving Martyn . :rolleyes::P:D

Cheers

John

8 minutes ago, RJ said:

For sure! :D

Thanks RJ and John.

True about the money but also the hours of wading through the 37 operating manuals and trying to remember where to find them, let alone the contents of them.:huh::o:lol:

It was much easier driving the fork lift when I was working, 3 levers, 2 foot controls and the tiny bit of common that I have between my lug holes:mellow:

50 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks RJ and John.

True about the money but also the hours of wading through the 37 operating manuals and trying to remember where to find them, let alone the contents of them.:huh::o:lol:

All this and you might get a CTD and start all over again! Happened to me on numerous occasions. :wacko:

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks RJ and John.

It was much easier driving the fork lift when I was working, 3 levers, 2 foot controls and the tiny bit of common that I have between my lug holes:mellow:

+1000

1 hour ago, RJ said:

All this and you might get a CTD and start all over again! Happened to me on numerous occasions. :wacko:

+1000

You guys are right in so many ways.  You can drive yourself nuts trying to stay current in all these planes!  :blink:  It's a great shot and now I'm gonna have to look into buying YMML!  Man I love those roads far down below!

7 hours ago, RJ said:

I hear their planes are so good but will test your system, yer AU$175 for a plane is just a bit too much for me.

6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

+1000

+1000

You guys are right in so many ways.  You can drive yourself nuts trying to stay current in all these planes!  :blink:  It's a great shot and now I'm gonna have to look into buying YMML!  Man I love those roads far down below!

YMML is a great add on Jack, and there was me thinking you had them all. The airport you can see in my shot is Essendon, which was the old Melbourne International airport until the 70s. So they built YMML out in the sticks and guess what. It is now close to lots of new houses mostly full of whinging householders complaining about aircraft noise! Priceless.

6 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Top-rocket shot Martyn! A wondrously diverse urban landscape below!

Cheers Erik, not a bad place Melbourne although I much prefer country Victoria.

3 hours ago, adambar said:

That is one heck of a shot Martyn, nice work! :)

Thank you Adam.

2 hours ago, mikewies said:

Nice capture... share more of the flight

Cheers Mike, unfortunately this was just a short test flight.

Many thanks for your comments and interest.

A great shot, thanks to sume trusty souls that put quite a variation of planes into the default simulators.

13 hours ago, BradB said:

She looks just fine to me , just think about all the money you are saving Martyn . :rolleyes::P:D

Cheers

John

:D

12 hours ago, RJ said:

:blink:

So true, mates. Plus the long time to work through the manuals and all this engine start up. Sometimes I like that, but - please - not on every flight.

And, one more thing: You can be sure you will have to buy your PMDG stuff once again when they will be adapted to a 64bit simulator. That is why I don´t even buy the 777-300 extension currently... [PMDG guys: read this sentence please. If you want cash flow now, publish a reasonable future upgrade policy.]

7 hours ago, Stillwater said:

A great shot, thanks to sume trusty souls that put quite a variation of planes into the default simulators.

So true, mates. Plus the long time to work through the manuals and all this engine start up. Sometimes I like that, but - please - not on every flight.

And, one more thing: You can be sure you will have to buy your PMDG stuff once again when they will be adapted to a 64bit simulator. That is why I don´t even buy the 777-300 extension currently... [PMDG guys: read this sentence please. If you want cash flow now, publish a reasonable future upgrade policy.]

Well said Gerold

2 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great shot.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain.

Archived