S45 test

Jack Sawyer

So I placed the Piper Sport there in P3D 3.4.14 and wanted to do a test of AS16 without ASCA and also more VAS testing.

It seems that almost all the PNW areas are very hard hitting when it comes to VAS.

So I played around anyway, F4, yeah I know, and F4 visits Siletz Bay.  Then I went to 7S3, Stark's and when I shut down P3D my VAS was a terrible 465 MB left!  Yikes!

pJEnzxi.jpg

7kVoHzG.jpg

SuR5apn.jpg

Y3hqn1e.jpg

dLqJ28w.jpg

1 hour ago, Bermuda425 said:

Some pretty "cracking shotz B)!

Thanks Erik.

39 minutes ago, RJ said:

Remarkable shots! :)

Thank you RJ.

1 minute ago, Wakashi said:

Excellent shots there Jack, maybe someday we won't have to worry about VAS!  Hopefully in my lifetime or at least my minds lifetime! ^_^

Thanks Roger.  I know right?  If we get a P3D 4 this coming year it'll be good in one way, scenery but it'll break all my planes and add-ons.  So I'd probably hold off.  Getting too old and broke for all these sims and add-ons.

I have to say though that I'm pretty darned sick of VAS, I hate it.  It will always ruin a perfectly good flight.

Lockheed, when they got the code from MS should have just gone ahead and made it 64 bit straight away.

I am loathe to lose so many nice planes if they go 64 bit.  And they're default planes are, in my opinion not worth my time to even load.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I have to say though that I'm pretty darned sick of VAS, I hate it

I don't OOM out to often, but then I fly in unpopulated areas mostly, if I do visit heavy FPS, VAS areas I either make it a short flight or save and land, get a cuppa and begin again. FSUIPC is good about saving the last several minutes of a flight so you can begin where you left off if things go wrong, I've used it a few times!

9 hours ago, Wakashi said:

I don't OOM out to often, but then I fly in unpopulated areas mostly, if I do visit heavy FPS, VAS areas I either make it a short flight or save and land, get a cuppa and begin again. FSUIPC is good about saving the last several minutes of a flight so you can begin where you left off if things go wrong, I've used it a few times!

Thanks Roger, I use FSUIPC registered but not for flight controls in any way at all.  I tried for months and I simplly do not understand it.  I still use Saitek's SSI.  Wish I was as bright as most guys here about it, but with Saitek's three mode switch there no way to emulate its function in FSUIPC.

8 hours ago, adambar said:

The rumor has it that the F4 is a common sight around Selitz Bay Jack. :lol:  Super shots! :)

:) It is!  The people there love it!

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Magic shots Jack, I hope you did not do too much damage driving your F4 around.

I think I split a few air drums Martyn!  LOL!

7 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine set these.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

4 hours ago, luckyb52 said:

Jack, the F4 arrival must have given the simple folk of Siletz Bay the surprise of their life :lol:

Cheers & Happy New Year,

Lucky :)

///////////

Sure did, they're used to a sedate life. :lol:

Archived