Happy new years everyone,

Philip & I are pleased to announce our latest project, LEBB Bilbao Airport.

Bilbao is located in northern Spain in the Basque county and is beautifully located in the Biscay bay quite close to the french border. The airport features in my opinion, one of the most beautiful and interesting terminal buildings that can be found in the world.

The basque country is famous for being incredible beautiful with the hills and mountains going through the whole region and with the Pyrenees close by.

Bilbao Airport is a medium sized airport with lot's of connections throughout Europe and will fit perfectly for the NGX-simmer.

The weather of the region is often very interesting and offers exciting approaches through the mountain areas, as well as the very picturesque north approach over the city and harbor.  

We've included the whole city with hand placed hundreds of thousands houses and trees. The harbor is also updated among some other interesting spots in the city area.

The project is in early beta and we will keep you posted with previews of the airport itself in not too long.

Cheers,

Marcus & Philip

2016-12-30_11-49-52-AM598.jpg2016-12-30_11-49-52-AM676.jpg2016-12-30_11-49-52-AM749.jpg2016-12-30_11-49-52-AM822.jpg2016-12-30_11-49-52-AM960.jpg2016-12-30_11-49-53-AM31.jpg2016-12-30_11-49-53-AM106.jpg2016-12-30_11-49-53-AM179.jpg2016-12-30_11-49-53-AM253.jpg2016-12-30_11-49-53-AM396.jpg2016-12-30_11-49-53-AM704.jpg2016-12-30_11-49-53-AM816.jpg2016-12-30_11-49-53-AM901.jpg2016-12-30_11-49-53-AM979.jpg2016-12-30_11-49-54-AM201.jpg2016-12-30_11-49-54-AM275.jpg2016-12-30_11-49-54-AM347.jpg2016-12-30_11-49-54-AM420.jpg2016-12-30_11-49-54-AM490.jpg

Great choice and looking beautiful so far. I am sure this will be a new favorite for northern Spain, and maybe with connections out to Galicia, the new Barcelona and forthcoming Barajas. 2017 will be another great year in flightsim for sure. Happy New Year and thanks for this taster of LEBB.

Wow...really caught off guard by this one.  Would have never guessed it.  Great choice  Haven't flown here since the days of FS9 and another airport scenery.  I echo the sentiments above...can't wait to fly in here with the TFDi 717 via Volotea Airlines...sweet.

I did the Camino a few years ago. We went to Bilbao by bus, stayed a night and went to Pamplona (also by bus) and went by feet from there to La Finistere and back to Santiago de Compostella. With Santiago (by Aerosoft I think) I can do this whole Pilgrimage again by plane :)

Looking forward very much.

By the way: The sreens look awesome :D

Veeeery well done !

South Europe (Spain, Portugal; Italy ans south France) are very nice regions to fly over with Open LC Europe. Textures are very well made and the landscape is various.

And we are speaking about some the most touristic countries in the world...

I'm always frustrated when ORBX insist in making northern regions when they know to make southern one so well.

So go south and hurrah for Bilbao !

14 hours ago, NN_Avirex said:

Veeeery well done !

South Europe (Spain, Portugal; Italy ans south France) are very nice regions to fly over with Open LC Europe. Textures are very well made and the landscape is various.

I'm always frustrated when ORBX insist in making northern regions when they know to make southern one so well.

I think good looking northern landscapes & vegetation is much easier to model with a landclass based program.

On 30/12/2016 at 8:59 PM, stewart1 said:

Nice one been there many times in my truck when I was driving  a few years ago now the good old days love northern Spain .

This is a must cant wait for the realise this has been a big surprise  thanks and I wish every one a very happy new year regards stewart    

The Pride of Bilbao from Portsmouth Stewart?

Probably the slowest freight trip I have ever done.

On 31/12/2016 at 5:36 AM, JanTenner said:

I did the Camino a few years ago. We went to Bilbao by bus, stayed a night and went to Pamplona (also by bus) and went by feet from there to La Finistere and back to Santiago de Compostella. With Santiago (by Aerosoft I think) I can do this whole Pilgrimage again by plane :)

Looking forward very much.

By the way: The sreens look awesome :D

I am very much looking forward to Bilbao.

I recently found a site called Simzaleak has a string of fields running from about Biarritz in France down into the Basque country, which would provide you with some short hops on your pilgrimage! I hope nobody will be offended if I point you to simzleak.wixsite.com/simzaleak/home

Meanwhile, I look forward to Bilbao and any Orbx forays into Spain... or any parts of Europe...

On 30 December 2016 at 11:00 PM, NN_Avirex said:

Veeeery well done !

I agree... Go so South of Europe and do make Spain more real...! :)

GREAT. I have got a friend whose family, actually a part of his family, live near Bilbao. He´ll be very surprised when I can show him the Screenshots of my first flight to Bilbao in P3D. He is now on his way from Bilbao back home to Munich and I hope that I can solve my problem with FTX Global Base soon, so that I can but Bilbao. I´m very lucky. Thanks guys:)

On 30/12/2016 at 9:58 PM, Marcus Nyberg said:

Happy new years everyone,

Philip & I are pleased to announce our latest project, LEBB Bilbao Airport.

Hi Marcus and Philip, very glad to see you working on a new project and in Northern Spain.

On 31/12/2016 at 8:09 PM, Jessica Bannister-Pearce said:

That looks absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see in sim. :)

Welcome Jessica, great to see a trusted member of PC Pilot on this Forum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Any news. Please do not say you cancelled this project. I´m really looking forward to buy it.

We are working on it, don't worry ;) just had some setbacks but we are up and running again. It will be great!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 5.4.2017 at 6:21 PM, Marcus Nyberg said:

We are working on it, don't worry ;) just had some setbacks but we are up and running again. It will be great!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

That´s nice to  hear. When can we expect the next shots?

Archived